The online racing simulator
can not solve the differential
Hello,

He shook a lot more realistic not to solve the differential.

Much the rule rather closed, giving the car running so well.

They compensate this defect by adjusting their driving in 200 °, which can turn a lot better but it's unrealistic.

Now the question is whether LFS out the purpose of being a simulation or is intended to make the most sales (dough).
I do not understand. Is this a complaint about "Locked Differentials" being used in LFS? If so, it's because of the tyre model allowing it to be more useful than is would be in real life.

If it isn't a complain about locked diffs, then I am confused.

Perhaps you have a friend that can translate for you before you make new threads?
we can not change the values of the differential clutch
Other than power, coast and preload?

E: And, of course, the ratio itself.
can not change power, coast and preload
#6 - amp88
Quote from David 09 :can not change power, coast and preload

Yes, you can. Make sure the "Clutch Pack LSD" is selected. See the attachment.
Attached images
differentialvalues.JPG
#7 - STF
Also make sure you don`t try to change the diff values of the default setup.
Click "New Setup" and away you go..
Thank you but I know we can change and I like that you can not change.
So... what are you actually saying then, that you want to change something you cant, or you like being able to change things, or that you want it so you cant change anything??

Sorry im confused.
#10 - STF
Les traducteurs online sont mal, nous ne pouvons pas vous comprendre.
Il serait preferable de parler en francais, et quelqu'un peut le traduire en anglais, a juste titre.
courtesy of translate.google.com.
He wants the cars to have one specific, unchangeable differential, like the UF1 has only the open diff... I believe (or hope) he only means the road cars (maybe the UFR and XFR too), as proper race cars do have adjustable differentials...
But that wouldnt be that realistic really would it, as you could source an LSD for most hot hatch type cars, plus pretty much anything rear whel drive will have an LSD as an optional extra, and a locked diff can be created by welding all the planet gears together, so could be done in real life.
Quote from danthebangerboy :But that wouldnt be that realistic really would it, as you could source an LSD for most hot hatch type cars, plus pretty much anything rear whel drive will have an LSD as an optional extra, and a locked diff can be created by welding all the planet gears together, so could be done in real life.

I haven't seen many street car series that allow any amount of fiddling on the car (except for a cage), least of all on the diff... Even then, you'd get what - like 3-4 choices?
Thanks bbman,

I would like bbman said there is a differential drive except for propulsion or you can add a differential locked.

For information, locked on a differential traction is completely unrealistic, it would break so I find it very shocking to be put on LFS who want to be a simulation.

And I do not want the differential is adjustable, in reality, it is not adjustable.

Français :

Je souhaite comme a dit bbman qu'il n'y ait qu'un différentiel par voiture sauf pour les propulsion ou l'on peut ajouter un différentiel bloqué.

Pour information, un différentiel bloqué sur une traction est complètement irréaliste, ça casserait alors je trouve ça très choquant de pouvoir le mettre sur LFS qui se veux être une simulations.

Et je ne veux pas que le différentiel soit réglables, dans la réalité, ce n'est pas réglables.
Maybe you could pretend that you buught an "aftermarket" fully adjustable diff...

people these days... i always pretend the roadcars are highly modified machines... exept for engines due to regulations... why do you people have no imagination...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG