The online racing simulator
Uploaded the replays to 2share.

*Linky*

E: Damn 1 min too late
Quote from ghostrider83 :Sorry I missed the practice but I had to take my daughter to the Hospital due to she fell out of bed and broke her arm.

ouch... I hope for you she gets well soon
i got my confirmation mail at 11:12:56 PM so i wasn't able to make it either
Quote from -NightFly- :i got my confirmation mail at 11:12:56 PM so i wasn't able to make it either

You didn't technically need to signup at the site...plenty good enough to just show up, I wanted people to sign up at the site to make it a bit easier to track who might be there.
Quote from dekojester :You didn't technically need to signup at the site...plenty good enough to just show up, I wanted people to sign up at the site to make it a bit easier to track who might be there.

i actually thought about that, but it was good excuse to go to out and grab few beers instead
I wasn t impresset with this session, every crashes were right in front of me and despite that i slow down the guys who crashes always managed to take me out.
I just hope that there will be improvement for some of the drivers to avoid crashes (taking out others) and to have less SC on track so we can enjoy some good fights.
Did some laps now.... man, even Oval racing is hard for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG