The online racing simulator
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
I've registered on your site. What do I have to do next, if I want to join today's practice session?
#29 - Ori
Hope I can be there. I might miss the qualy.

Quote from z-ro 8 :will take my place as head-numpty

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's fun stuff
Quote from worldeye007 :I've registered on your site. What do I have to do next, if I want to join today's practice session?

Go to our homepage, and make sure you're logged in.

On the bottom left hand side of the page there is a list of buttons, click "Event Registration". Then click 250 Practice 1, your name should be already filled in - press ok then you're registered
Quote from KTasker :I will be there! Im in Canada! anyone know wat the time conversion would be?

http://weltzeit.de/

when there is standing 1700 under London it begins. (you need to reload this page to get the current time)
I've attempted to register but it won't send me confirmation e-mail.

I've checked junk as well but nothing. I will hopefully be there as long as i get a skin done by 5.00...
Quote from elliot1992 :I've attempted to register but it won't send me confirmation e-mail.

I've checked junk as well but nothing. I will hopefully be there as long as i get a skin done by 5.00...

Same here, I'm still waiting it... I hope I'll can join the practice session.
I checked the spam folder too, it's empty .
Hmm - Anton said it didn't work for him either, so I thought it was a problem our end. However, several people have succesfully registered today, so I'm not sure what the issue is

Try logging in now, I doubt it'll work but it might
Quote :Your registration process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

You can't activate them manually?
Maybe it's a problem with the mail server...
Quote from kantzorf :You can't activate them manually?
Maybe it's a problem with the mail server...

I found the button!

Should work now, guys - sorry for the inconvenience
It should be fixed now
Quote from boothy :It should be fixed now

^ At least some-one knows what he's doing!!

Thanks boothy
Thanks boothy, it works now .
its still not letting me sign up :s

No message through the system to me...
I actually didn't know it was possible to have negative IQ. Until now.
1. Hold a line
2. Stop being aggressive
3. Don't jump the start

That's just easy to tell from looking in the mirror, I'd hate to be the admins who got to see it all.
Well the practise session was kinda odd. Arox making his own show once again. However, i got lucky in this one. As soon as green flag went on the deciding last laps, the top 4 were just bumping eachother so i could overtake then all from the outside, but Arox rushes in from the inside to "save" the day. So there was some rulebreaking where me and Niko had a chat about.

I almost screwed up on the last lap when there was "safety car deployed" i though that need to slow down, but #30 Puntola didnt so i just kept pushing as the others. Got the 2nd place by 0.01 Seconds just before Niko, however im not happy that ~ 15 / 23 (yes, shortened race because of crashes) were run under SC.

Quote from EliteAti :I almost screwed up on the last lap when there was "safety car deployed" i though that need to slow down, but #30 Puntola didnt so i just kept pushing as the others.

Deko said "Race to the line"
Quote from nikopdr :Deko said "Race to the line"

Yeah i first see the Safety car deployed, but your reactions to that and immediate Deko's responce helped
As first practice sessions go, that definitely wasn't one of the worst/as bad as it could have been. Even if there was a bit of noobery going on.
Sorry I missed the practice but I had to take my daughter to the Hospital due to she fell out of bed and broke her arm.
#50 - XmaX
Will be the MPR available ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG