The online racing simulator
looking for a teacher for my team
well am looking for a teacher for my team a demo and pro one what knows everything about the demo cars ect.
The best teacher is to watch fast people, watch WR hotlaps, try lots of setups (inferno and online), and practice.

If you study racing in real life the basics should be quite obvious. If you don't know racing in real life I guess you're in for a challenge.

The best way, I find, is to carry a mental picture of your tyre grip in your head, and constantly ask yourself if this action will under/overload any tyre, and what the consequences are. Just keep trying and you'll get faster, slower111
Quote from tristancliffe :The best teacher is to watch fast people, watch WR hotlaps, try lots of setups (inferno and online), and practice.

If you study racing in real life the basics should be quite obvious. If you don't know racing in real life I guess you're in for a challenge.

The best way, I find, is to carry a mental picture of your tyre grip in your head, and constantly ask yourself if this action will under/overload any tyre, and what the consequences are. Just keep trying and you'll get faster, slower111

inferno and online whats there wbesite ?
#4 - Renku
Did you even look at my helpful sig? And online is the big interweb thingy were you race with other human beings...
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
#6 - Jakg
setupfield.teaminferno.hu

i dont mind giving a quick coaching session to your team if thats what you want
£18 an hour, with bonuses, paid holidays and full medical insurance.

I'll make you high-nose setups for 30 bucks each. I think they are good for a couple of days more...
Quote from spankmeyer :I'll make you high-nose setups for 30 bucks each. I think they are good for a couple of days more...

i'd really like to see an advantage if u have high nose xfg...that would look funky...
Quote from Taavi(EST) :i'd really like to see an advantage if u have high nose xfg...that would look funky...

Well it might be able to get you around T1 better on a demo server, as you could just drive over the car piles.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG