The online racing simulator
FREX GP SimConMOTION settings or presets or filters
Hello,
Anybody racers, please can somebody provide me some informations about FREX GP SimCon settings of MOTION? There is many settings (average, vibration, 5x threshold, 5x speed, and other). I know, Frex have some manual of SimConMOTION software about basic settings as vertical and horizontal speed and slip wave settings (http://www.frex.com/gp/motion/motionsoft/english01.htm), these are clear and I understand it, and have tested it - OK. But on right side, there are more settings, but about these are not informations. Regardless of left or right side setting, there are many settings that can made very perfect and precision MOTION for all simulators and car types. My question is, can you provide me some informations or recommendations or web links or precision documentation about these many settings of SimConMOTION? At this time I'm racing with Live for Speed simulator software (that have very precision physics) and there are many car types from small 41kW street cars through small/big GTR race cars of any power and other types up to more formula types up to F1 race car. All cars have different parameters or power or acceleration or stability on road. According to this there should be better, when all cars have self precision Frex MOTION settings. My question is: Existing there some manual about Frex MOTION precision settings recommended for each car types for correct moving of actuators and forces for all cars types from easy street cars up to hard race cars? It should be better to get very best precision settings from Frex for most precision feeling and car control during race. Existing there that manual or descriptions or recommendations about most precision setting for each car type?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG