The online racing simulator
Announcing Passion for Speed
(6 posts, started )
Hello all

Passion for Speed -racing team is now announced to public. We are newly established racing team, that is looking forward for a great year of LFS Racing with victories. We have not been succesful last year, but I hope the new upcoming year will give us some changes and hopefully getting more succesful and respected on league racing.

We are an amateur racing team, that is aiming for the fun and enjoyment factor of LFS, which means we will not take most things too serious, as usually it will just ruin the fun from people. We are a friendly team and kind towards other people.

We hope to get high on the LFS scene and looking forwards to race with other people on the tracks on public servers, or leagues.

We wish everyone a happy year 2010 and happy hanukka.

-nikopdr
That just confused the shit out of me lol stupid BAT racer, good luck!
GL, any more info? Members,site,skins etc?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :That just confused the shit out of me lol stupid BAT racer, good luck!

lol

The thing is I signed up on one league as Passion for Speed and basically started using that teamname basically everywhere, but it never was formed as a team. Now I hope to start this team with the right foot and gain success this year, maybe even the next year!

There are no skins, and no website at the moment, but I am trying to work on them.
If you can't stay in a team, just create you own 1 man band
Good luck for you with the project

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG