The online racing simulator
161 Hi-Res Decals for your skins
Did this for myself in my skinning mania, and thought I should put it up just in case anybody else needed some more decals to add to the never-ending library of decals.

All the decals are provided in .PSD and .PNG format at 512x256, so you won't have any up-scaling problems

Preview/Download:
http://mattflips.net/decals/

Direct download:
http://mattflips.net/decals/files/decals.zip

Knock yourselves out.
really nice
thx mate
Cool!
Nice work
Nice work, thanks very much for sharing
#6 - macsy
Well, they could be a bit more hi-res, if someone want's to use them as main sponsors. And I think it's not good that you've pre-de-stretched the logos. That's a serious problem when you're adding them anywhere but the sides.

Good effort tho, and it's nice to see people sharing their stuffs.
Thanks everyone

What do you mean macsy? I've only re-sized the ones on the preview page, if you download them they're 512px by 256px and look much nicer than the scaled down version on the gallery page.

But thanks for the suggestion if they are in fact a bit weird I'll work on making them a bit clearer
#8 - macsy
Yea, I downloaded them and had a look. What I meant was that all the logos are squeezed. I noticed this when looking at circle-shapes (that should be circles), for example the O's in Yokohama logo.
Quote from macsy :Yea, I downloaded them and had a look. What I meant was that all the logos are squeezed. I noticed this when looking at circle-shapes (that should be circles), for example the O's in Yokohama logo.

I see what you mean now, got it. I'll keep a look out for that, I think that's mainly just that one, I tried to keep them all at their original proportions.

@jakeeatworld - Glad I could help!
macsy is right. Great effort, but when you want to place a logo rotated you need to squeeze after the rotation. Except that, some cars need more and some need less stretching.

Check this out. hope it helps.

Do you still have the originals? I'd like to get ma hands on it. Its always good to have logos together.
Quote from JazzOn :macsy is right. Great effort, but when you want to place a logo rotated you need to squeeze after the rotation. Except that, some cars need more and some need less stretching.

Check this out. hope it helps.

Do you still have the originals? I'd like to get ma hands on it. Its always good to have logos together.

^^ I was JUST looking at that post xD

Great job on those by the way. I always just played it by eye, that'll help so much!

The .PSD's in the zip are pretty much the originals. I just deleted the excess guide layers and such, that's why I was so confused when you guys said that I de-stretched it cause I didn't really do anything to them except cut them out from whatever they were on.
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
thx a lot m8!
That's a really great collection of logos!
But as I went through the previews on the page I got the idea that quite all of them seem to be squeezed.
Meanwhile I opened a few PSDs and each one of them had wrong horizontal proportions...
Sorry to say that but I'm afraid something went wrong with this nice logo pack :worried:
Very nice indeed.. but with the squeezing of the logo's, it could also be the preview images that are squeezed a bit? (haven't opened the pack yet.. so could be that i'm talking bs now )

Anyway, thanks for your effort!
Thanks a lot , i was searching for decals and these ones are very nice
THANK-YOU !, and LOL @ Ebay motors xD,
Quote from Sponge :Very nice indeed.. but with the squeezing of the logo's, it could also be the preview images that are squeezed a bit? (haven't opened the pack yet.. so could be that i'm talking bs now )

No, you're right ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG