The online racing simulator
I been off for a while. Something is missing.
Hello.

First off all, i dont know if this is the right place, to put this thread.

But to the point:

Ive been away from lfs for some months now, but now i made a comeback.
Before i stopped playing lfs, was i driving pretty much on a cruise server called something like 'TC citydriving Montana', and now i just can't find this server anymore.

Is there someone here, who knows something about it? Can i find it again somehow, or is it closed down ?

Thank you.
#2 - RS1T
TC CityDriving Servers have been renamed [TC] CityDriving One and [TC] CityDriving Two . Instead of having fixed tracks, both servers have rotating tracks occasionally.

Hope this helps
#3 - amp88
I'm assuming you're running Z28 (you can tell by looking at the text along the bottom of the main LFS menu)? If so, you could have the cruise servers filtered out of your server list. When you get a list of servers, look at the text in the top right corner of the screen that says "CRU" (in vertical text). Is it black or red? If it's red then you have cruise servers filtered out of the server list. To allow them to be seen click on "ALL" at the bottom right of the server list screen. Take a look at the attached images to see what I mean.
Attached images
lfs_00000063.JPG
lfs_00000064.JPG
Thank you very much guys. It was a good help. Cruise serveres was filtered out, so its fixed now :-)

Have a nice weekend.

I been off for a while. Something is missing.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG