The online racing simulator
XRT Beaver & Duck Car
(14 posts, started )
XRT Beaver & Duck Car
I would like someone to make two cars for me.

The first I would like to look like THIS. The Second I would like to have look like THIS. If you could do this for me that would be great. Also before I forget change the number to 56.

Thank You,
SMOKE

PS. roadrash17 made FXO version of these cars a while back.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=61639
#2 - 5tag
I've been tring to make them myself but the lines don't look right so yeah.
#4 - 5tag
Quote from ghostrider83 :so yeah.

So what? You made an own skin presentation thread at master skinnerz website and now you struggle because of some... lines? :clapclap:
Quote from ghostrider83 :I would like someone to make two cars for me.

The first I would like to look like THIS. The Second I would like to have look like THIS. If you could do this for me that would be great. Also before I forget change the number to 56.

Thank You,
SMOKE

PS. roadrash17 made FXO version of these cars a while back.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=61639

The 2nd car is a kevin harvick skin just color change........ lol

also remove any LLM logos from your skinning lab at skinnerz please
LMAO My brother is busy with another request from someone else and he only works on one request at a time.
Wait until he's done?
#9 - 5tag
What the flick are you trying to get? You request two nascar style skins for XRT, then your brother show's up in the Kyoto 250 skin thread, posting a nascar skin file with the number 56 on it, done by your self?!

And by the way you fail big time at skinning, much like your brother does.
Quote from 5tag :

lofl
Quote from 5tag :What the flick are you trying to get? You request two nascar style skins for XRT, then your brother show's up in the Kyoto 250 skin thread, posting a nascar skin file with the number 56 on it, done by your self?!

LMAO My brother did a exsact replica of a Car off of Dukes of Hazzard. and his NASCAR 09 Cars have won awards for best looking. Compared to me my NASCAR 09 skins were not that great.
#12 - 5tag
Quote from ghostrider83 :LMAO My brother did a exsact replica of a Car off of Dukes of Hazzard.

Wow! That's something no one ever tried to do with any LFS car!

Quote from ghostrider83 : and his NASCAR 09 Cars have won awards for best looking. Compared to me my NASCAR 09 skins were not that great

Damn! Which award was it though, a Grammy, an Oscar possibly?

By the way: You already LYAO two or more times in this thread... still there's some left?
Quote from 5tag :
Damn! Which award was it though, a Grammy, an Oscar possibly?there's some

it's one given out by his team

and FTR GR83, i dont think JL/you did the nascar liverys... i just simply doubt it very much. there is such a huge difference in the quality. claiming someone elses work as your/his isnt really a nice thing
Quote from ghostrider83 :LMAO My brother did a exsact replica of a Car off of Dukes of Hazzard. and his NASCAR 09 Cars have won awards for best looking. Compared to me my NASCAR 09 skins were not that great.

I still find it hard to believe

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64185

This user is your brother?

The LFS skins he makes are far from the class of nascar skins shown on the images. Why does he not bother to do LFS skins properly? Or is it just a lie, as usual?

XRT Beaver & Duck Car
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG