The online racing simulator
Generally - the small car top-down racing game
does anyone have any good mods for this? the RSC site is down right now so i can't check out what they have there.
also is it possible to add more than 6 cars?
#2 - DeKo
define 'this'.
The great thing about this sim is that there are no endless uselses mods, we all play the same game
:dlol
#8 - DeKo
ah right, i thought the title was generally, as in "i generally only play LFS", to use it in a sentence.
I don't think it's possible to add more than six cars.

I've got updated default cars, f1 2008 and nascar carsets. Generally Track of the Month is good for tracks.

Wait, they don't host any tracks...they're all in threads on the RSC forums...
Simplicity is its brilliance. The 'general' is a brilliantly challenging car on some of the default tracks! Quality above Quantity!
Ah yes, I remember making the "big" GTRs for GR and released 'em there.
Quote from Timdpr :I don't think it's possible to add more than six cars.

I've got updated default cars, f1 2008 and nascar carsets. Generally Track of the Month is good for tracks.

Wait, they don't host any tracks...they're all in threads on the RSC forums...

could i get the nascar and f1 08 carsets please
why is rsc down?

oh and bladerunner thanks for the link
#14 - 5haz
I'd heard about Gene Rally ages ago but ignored it, but I tired it because of this thread and jesus, im addicted already!
GeneRally - Good source for cars and tracks?
Hi all! I recently got back into GeneRally, not knowing why I stopped playing it in the first place . Anyway, my main source before for getting new cars and tracks were the RSCNet Forums but the forums are down at the moment so does anyone know a really good source for GeneRally stuff? I know theres google and I've found some stuff on google but there weren't many tracks or cars on each site so would be handy if there is a site with a whole bunch of cars and tracks. Thanks.
Gah, I had some awesome tracks for GeneRally... I LOVE that game. Also I would LOVE a networked version...
Thanks guys! . I'm glad to see people still appreciate this amazing game .
You want my 300 Tracks i have? Just tell and ill upload em for ya
Quote from Stefani24 :You want my 300 Tracks i have? Just tell and ill upload em for ya

ooh yes, can u put them on a public website?
This is an ace little game

Any idea why it won't let me change the resolution?
http://www.gr-ct.de.vu/ my own little Gene-Rally site it's mostly in german but not to difficult to navigate. My tracks suck but the cars aren't that bad

Generally - the small car top-down racing game
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG