The online racing simulator
anyone unlucky enough to race with me last night
sorry everyone i really wasnt on form, spent more time hiting people than i've done in total in last month

didn't help on a start that i caught explorer buton on keyboard and jumped to my home page (this forum ) as i changed into 3rd

anyway appolagies to anyone who got caught up in my disasters
Wow, to make a forum post you must have been REALLY bad...

I mean I have off days too but, usually an online appology and an hours break from the game and all is ok...

How many did you get? And remember lapped cars only count in the event of a tie
i raced a few times with ya, and i can say...yes they were that bad. lets hope that its a 1 off
in my defence im currently having to drive without ff as little lad broke my hand a couple of weeks ago and any ff is really painfull when the wheel twitches, not to mention having to change up and down with left hand using paddle and L2 button, all of which meant i was rather poor on situational awareness due to concentrating on controling car.

also just checked replay and one of the accidents i felt bad about was actually caused by other car moving over on me, i just hadn't noticed his appology at time. actually it was same race as
v4forlife hit back of ussel the corner after i crashed

still totally cr*p performance by me and still needed an appology, just not quite as bad as i thought
yea, i wernt having a great day either, was finding it awkward to pass people, just kept going into the back of them. oh well, i always ended up worse, so...
strange isnt it how sometimes you get servers where everyone, even reliable racers, seems to be unable to judge the gaps even with low pings
Hey, it's spring, people are tired.
i always have low framerate anyway, so ill use that as my excuse, yea, and im sticking to it.

but seriously, 15ish fps really sucks, never goes higher then 20...ever.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG