The online racing simulator
are the logitech Z4 speakers compatible with a HDTV?
You'll most likely need some sort of adapter, as it has the analog green cable audio in. Not sure the exact name of it, but it's 3.5mm I'm pretty sure. Depending on your HDTV/setup, the tv might have some type of audio out that is the red/white kind or optical. What kind of HDTV do you have?
Quote from MijnWraak :You'll most likely need some sort of adapter, as it has the analog green cable audio in. Not sure the exact name of it, but it's 3.5mm I'm pretty sure. Depending on your HDTV/setup, the tv might have some type of audio out that is the red/white kind or optical. What kind of HDTV do you have?

i have a vizio 32" HD lcd tv(1080P)
Quote from MijnWraak :You'll most likely need some sort of adapter, as it has the analog green cable audio in. Not sure the exact name of it, but it's 3.5mm I'm pretty sure.

3.5mm == TRS plug (standard headphones / computer speakers / microphones / etc)

Quote :Depending on your HDTV/setup, the tv might have some type of audio out that is the red/white kind

RCA phono plug.

Quote :or optical.

SPDIF.

chances are, like mijnwraak said, you'd want one of these: http://www.b2btrade.biz/images2/img484f18a36dcb1.jpg

edit: if the tv you have is this one, it says you have both.
it should still have it... try plugging in some random headphones.
Quote from bunder9999 :it should still have it... try plugging in some random headphones.

i have a headphone jack in the tv
Quote from bunder9999 :yes, that one.

ok i plugged my headphones in and heard the tv sound, so does that mean the speakers will work?
Quote from mutt107 :ok i plugged my headphones in and heard the tv sound, so does that mean the speakers will work?

pretty much.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG