The online racing simulator
Hellenic Racing Team - History in the Making
(14 posts, started )
Hi there,

just finished my latest video, so i'd love to hear some comments and even better, improvement suggestions!

I'm not very good at adding special effects so i try to keep the videos as simple as possible. Just some fast moving pictures with a nice piece of music.

The video is meant to be kind of a team promo for my team, the Hellenic Racing Team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixVXeBmjvYA
I liked it. In fact; I loved it.

Very nice yet simple. Great!
I agree!

Some camera-angles can ble improved though, imo
nice interesting watch... quite good work man (but there is still much to improve )
Thank you for the comments guys! Can i have some more ?
Quote from Metalass :Can i have some more ?

sure you can! horrible stuff, why did you even dare to upload that...?

other than that: I enjoyed it a lot, good music, nicely synced and quite some drama towards the end... once again I'd have liked to see less field of view but that's just my taste.. I prefer seeing more of the car(s) and action and less of the environment

good job!
yeah, I agree
You totally have a point about the fov.

I guess its just the fact that most of us use high fov when racing, for obvious reasons (e.g. seeing what's next to your car) and then feel kind of awkward with lower fovs when shooting a video :P
Ελα ρε πατριδα.....ΔΩΣΕΕΕΕ!!!

Very good video and I agree with the smooth of rotation of camera.....But it's a good one..... most latest videos are about drift LFS is a racing sim so we must see racing videos!
ΧΑΑΑΑΧΧΧΑΑΑ Να σε καλα ρε φιλε!!! Το HRT ειναι σαν την GVR?

Edit:Σου εχω στειλει φιλια αν θες....
Amazing video! I wish I could make that good a movie .
Metalass Pretty good stuff here What i missing in this movie it's some nice color corrections and some nice effects , beause music was very good and cutting too

Ofcourse love this text synchronization at the end. Fits perfect.

Good luck with future projects
Quote from shaun463 :Amazing video! I wish I could make that good a movie .

Hehe thanks man, i feel the same when i see some sick videos from others with special effects i couldn't even create if Vegas was mindcontroled :P

Quote from superpower :Metalass Pretty good stuff here What i missing in this movie it's some nice color corrections and some nice effects , beause music was very good and cutting too

Ofcourse love this text synchronization at the end. Fits perfect.

Good luck with future projects

Thanks man, i will consider the color correction thing, allthough i can't really find one that i like The only one i allways use is "White Highlights".

Has anybody seen Squid lately? I'd love to hear his verdict, since he likes to point out the bad things

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG