The online racing simulator
i remember this thread...

no idea why i didn't say this before, but the FZ5 isn't in the same class as the XRT/FXO, so i'm not sure why people expect that the FZR should be in the same class as the XRR/FXR. anyways, that aside, maybe if they added a new car to meet the FZR's standards, it wouldn't matter so much.
Quote from bunder9999 :i remember this thread...

no idea why i didn't say this before, but the FZ5 isn't in the same class as the XRT/FXO, so i'm not sure why people expect that the FZR should be in the same class as the XRR/FXR. anyways, that aside, maybe if they added a new car to meet the FZR's standards, it wouldn't matter so much.

Well, xrr/fxr is the same class as fzr, why?, cuz they are the only 3 big gtr on lfs, so they should be the same class, and the spec is the same, the diff is the turbo in fxr/xrr and the 4WD of FXR.

Now, if xrr/fxr are not in the same class of fzr, should be change to gtr2 or gt3 or something ( The fzr ).

BTW, didnt see the th date...
FXR and XRR need a seperate class of their own.

FXR - IHNPINWOT - I have no power in corners without the turbo

XRR - IMTIVEGTMWAB - I'm thinking I've got too much wheelspin at the back

Those are my thoughts.^^

Well,but lets be honest,FXR and XRR are like UFR and XFR - some are faster on one tracks,others are faster on other tracks.

Like BL1 - FZR is the fastest,FXR following and XRR being the last.
and AS3 - FZR being the fastest,XRR following and FXR being the last.
Quote from hp999 :FXR and XRR need a seperate class of their own.

FXR - IHNPINCWOT - I have no power in corners without the turbo

Fixed. you mised a letter
old, but still +1
Now where's a Bawbag post so I can quote his sig...
Also known as Anti Lag (ALS).. Keeps the turbo spinning to improve acceleration which would be a big help for XRR and XRR. Yes for me.
An antilag system is not really realistic for roadracing cars. Variable valve timing, VGT turbos, twinturbos and an overhaul of the turbo physics would be better an more realistic.

btw, the only LMPs with turbos nowerdays are the Diesels and the Mazda MZ-R. The latter is surprisingly close to the XRRs specs(2 litre 500hp, ~8000rpm redline)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG