The online racing simulator
very nice!
(24 posts, started )
very nice!
ok i just got the demo im thinking bout buyinh the full game and im wondering if alot of people still drift cause thats all i wanna do so just plz help me cause right now i dnt have no money and just wondering
There are actually a lot of people drifting, and some servers are always filled with people. It doesnt matter what you do in LFS, if it's drifting, racing, or cruising. You'll always enjoy it It all has it's own excitement and skill.

I've personally done it all, in the 5years of LFS. But the nice thing is, you can all combine it, to make it your own style.

Example: Can you race, but not with RWD, because you spin out every time? Go drift for a month, and get back to racing. You'll now be able to control your car better when the back end skids out.
aww dang wish i had money i would love to drift so sad now i used to play forza 2 n drift but my xbox broke and i see some vids n man looks so good dang i want 38 bucks lol
i used to be just like you, only i had intent to race, and cruise a little....now i am rarely drifting

buy it, there is no mistake in that statement
wish someone could get it for me im so poor
i just love to drift so bad im dieing noot bein abel to drift wish i knew someone who would help me i ant trying to be a dumb5ss just wish i could tandom with someone miss it so much i wanna make some friends on here tho
geez dude calm down
dont worry, hes kev.....hes funny, and not offensive (so i have heard :hide
Quote from llblacktid3ll :geez dude calm down

You've made five posts and three of them were begging for money. We don't know you, we're not going to give you money. Try asking your parents or your friends or something.
im sorry!
sell your broken xbox on ebay?
wash some cars?
sweep some drives?
good luck.

SD.
i work at subway all my money goes to rent n bills and i did sell it for bills
Quote from llblacktid3ll :i work at subway all my money goes to rent n bills and i did sell it for bills

Seems to me you've got bigger problems to worry about than not being able to drift then
I can't really understand what topics like this are all about.
If you're poor then you have to worry about something a little more important than DORIFTOOOOOO!!!!
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64410

Why again? Not gonna help your prospects. Maybe drift on demo servers a little? And there are MANY demo people with way over 1000 online KM and you don't see them begging, and they the ones that really would DEF put a licence to good use so registering and posting 2 virtualy identical threads is moronic, irritating and insulting to the people that where or are demo racers for a long time . Just my 2 cents
Just a question.
Are you retarded?
Wish you could afford a lock,at least.
sorry for bothering u guys
ok my dad is giving me the money for xmas how much is it? like 38?
Quote from llblacktid3ll :sorry for bothering u guys

Its not that you are bothering anyone lol

Its just that we see, or have seen alot of "begging threads" before, I suppose the moment some kind people on this forum gave a few licences away, either as a competition prize, or because they were drunk there have been a number of these type of threads.

We all live in the real world (most of the time) and everyone has a different perspective to "poverty" however IMO if you need to beg for a computer game, on an online forum (you need a PC and internet conn at the least/maybe just a mobile phone nowerdays) then you should be smart enough to realise, most people are going to say "pay yourself"

Good to hear your Dad is going to get it for you I hope you enjoy S2 and all it offers, try an online race or cruise server when your sick with drifting you might like it

good luck.

SD.
1. Go to lfsdrift.net
2.Click on the ''forum'' tab
3.Scroll down to minicompetitions tab
4./profit

That's when you really see that people are drifting.

very nice!
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG