The online racing simulator
Cant play online.
(4 posts, started )
Cant play online.
Hi Guys

At this time of evening from about 6 until about 10 oclock i cant play online on LFS as my internet speed is so slow. I join the server leave the pits by the time i get to the end of the pits i loose connection. My ISP is BT. Here is a link to my latest speed test this is the highedt its been all evening..

Ive rang BT several times about this problem and all i get is put though to a call center and all they do is ask me to tell them some information and say a technical assistant will be in contact with you within 24 hours. The technical assistant rings during the day when my connection is fine. Now this "skilled" technician doesnt understand my problem is at busy times.

Basically im after any advice. In theory the product is not fit for purpose.

Before you say it yes i should just switch to a diffrent ISP. But its not that simple as we also have BT vision which is really good. Dont think i could go back to normal freeview.

HELP

A
How far are you from the closest exchange ?? - Enter Postcode here to find out
It may be that because you are slightly further from it than others around you the signal is too weak by the time it has servered all others and then reaches you...

My Closest Exchange is about 0.6miles, and I get constant 14-16Mb/s (My line's Top Speed) all day/night...

100miles from me but its the closest server I can check against...
Im about a mile away and now at 4 oclock in the morning my speed is 2 mb the highest it has been all day.

A
It doesn't show TalkTalk.

Cant play online.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG