The online racing simulator
£10 off Car Parts. Merry Xmas from me
(11 posts, started )
Hi guys

As some of you know I got a new job recently, and i'm now working in the performance car industry.

Because I love you lot so much I have spoken to my boss and twisted his ear into giving you lot a discount on anything you order, I know it's just before Xmas so I got him to run it until the end of January.

The site is http://www.potn.com
The discount is £10 on any order over £60.
The voucher code is BECKYROSE-CARPARTS

I hope it is of use to somebody.

Merry Xmas from me (and my ear twisted boss).

Becky
#2 - Jakg
You work at POTN.

POTN sell lowering springs for my car.

Quick Tristan, flame me before I do something stupid.
Yes I do, i've been here about 6 weeks and it's a wonderful place to work.

I have several other affiliations too, so i'm hoping to get some voucher codes sorted for motor racing merchandise aswell but I need to twist the ear of a supplier for that.
Nice of you Becky.
You truly love the community here, don't you? :lovies3d:
Quote from Jakg :You work at POTN.

POTN sell lowering springs for my car.

Quick Tristan, flame me before I do something stupid.

I can't flame you for thinking about it, but I will flame you if you go to the trouble and expense of ruining the handling of your excuse of a car for the same of a few mm between tyre and wheel arch.

Do YOU want to be in the same stereotype as those who lower their car?*

*this stereotype is called "morons".
If they sold paint I might think about it since someone decided to scratch my new car on Thursday.

/swearslikeanavvy
#8 - senn
Quote from tristancliffe :Do YOU want to be in the same stereotype as those who lower their car?

As long as you use an RCA kit for it, and it's not so low you hit speedbumps/nuts lying on the road, it's fine. Chopping springs, less so.

And thanks becky, even tho it's not of much use to me down here.
#9 - Jakg
No idea what an RCA is but the springs are 5x the price I remember them being (and £20 cheaper in other places) so i'll leave that idea for another time I want to annoy Tristan.

Spoilers on the other hand... don't kill me.
Quote from Jakg :No idea what an RCA is but the springs are 5x the price I remember them being (and £20 cheaper in other places) so i'll leave that idea for another time I want to annoy Tristan.

Could you tell me the sites Jack, I may be able to get the price lowered as much as your suspension.
#11 - senn
RCA = roll centre adjustment kit. Brings the suspension/steering geometry back to how it would be when at standard height, while the car remains lowered. A lot of really lowered cars u might have noticed have stupid amounts of negative camber etc. RCA's eliminate that by making the geometry back how the factory intended.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG