The online racing simulator
Template
(27 posts, started )
Template
I was searching for template, but master-skinnerz.com don't work... Here is the thing. I need an HUGE XF template. If you get me one, I can get you some cool skins.
Isn't there any? At least 1360x1360.
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
Quote from matijapkc :Isn't there any? At least 1360x1360.

All MSz kits come 2048x2048, fyi. Site is working for me.
Quote from MAGGOT :All MSz kits come 2048x2048, fyi. Site is working for me.

lfs-gear.com isnt working? i get this -
Diese Präsenz ist leider nicht verfügbar.
i get the same too..
Hmm... seems it is down now, I'll notify Bunta if he's not already aware.
#7 - 5tag
The same has happened to me on LFS Gear. Has anyone got a 2048x2048 template for the FBM that I could use??
Thanks!
#10 - 5tag
I don't know Bunta but maybe someone could ask someone from lfs-gear to host the kits in this thread until their server is up again.
anyone have an FXO template? All I need is a black mask
#13 - 5tag
Quote from Danas :anyone have an FXO template? All I need is a black mask

Here you go.
Attached images
FXO_Pro-Kit.jpg
FXO_Pro-Kit.png
thanks
Here is a link to the Pro-Kit Collection. It's a 37 MB RAR. Also includes other helpful templates. I didn't make ANY of the templates inside the RAR, So credit to the maker, mostly Master Skinnerz.

*link removed by moderator
Quote from roadrash17 :Here is a link to the Pro-Kit Collection. It's a 37 MB RAR. Also includes other helpful templates. I didn't make ANY of the templates inside the RAR, So credit to the maker, mostly Master Skinnerz.

Brilliant, thank-you!
Quote from HSVLVR :Brilliant, thank-you!

You're welcome! I hope that my free account with that hosting site allows enough downloads...
thanks man been looking for them!
No prob. Just remember that I got the pro kits from master skinnerz and the other stuff I found on this forum.
@roadrash17,thanks!
Quote from roadrash17 :Here is a link to the Pro-Kit Collection. It's a 37 MB RAR. Also includes other helpful templates. I didn't make ANY of the templates inside the RAR, So credit to the maker, mostly Master Skinnerz.

Legend.
Hi guys, I don't really wanna download the whole package of skin kits, could someone give me two seperate images (in .png format) of a FZ5 Wireframe, and a black mask for Fz5 too

Thanks,

JB
#25 - 5tag
Quote from pacesetter :Hi guys, I don't really wanna download the whole package of skin kits, could someone give me two seperate images (in .png format) of a FZ5 Wireframe, and a black mask for Fz5 too

Thanks,

JB

It'll take less time to download the pack and delete the stuff from it you don't need.

Template
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG