The online racing simulator
Massive erection at Alton Towers
(35 posts, started )
Rita is good at Alton Towers. The acceleration is stupid, although the rest of the ride is quite relaxing. I *really* want to try Top Thrill Dragster one day if this one is anything to go by.

Nemesis will always be my favourite, the first 'proper' rollercoaster I ever went on. That 270 degree, vertical banked corner where the queue starts is fantastic.
#27 - 5haz
Quote from Crashgate3 : I *really* want to try Top Thrill Dragster one day if this one is anything to go by.

Try stealth at Thorpe Park, its virtually the same but a lot closer to home.
For a first time rider

What is the best coaster to start with, and any tips on what to eat/drink/how to prepare?
Quote :While not a rollercoaster, Hex is kind of cool.

Hex is awesome, I'm not sure how far you tilt backwards but it feels like 90 degrees! Pretty sure it's only 30 or something though.

Rita is fantastic too, I didn't know it was faster when I went on it this year so the extra speed was slightly more intense than I expected. Love coming onto the big angled drop and floating in your seat.

Stealth looks great, it looks like Oblivion mixed with Rita which is a win. Not sure my stomach would deal with those two combined though.

Quote :What is the best coaster to start with, and any tips on what to eat/drink/how to prepare?

Go on Rita. It's exciting and no upside-down shite (which I hate). Also, don't eat and drink water! Actually, nutri-grain's are okay. Stuff yourself with KFC too but leave time for it to settle....
Stealth is too slow and not high enough really. It's good fun while it lasts if you can be bothered to queue up for ages for a few second ride. I enjoyed it the first time but it's not really that special imo.
I'd be screaming "I wanna get off!" once the lights come on and the voiceover starts. Too much tension, especially as you can see what's ahead
Idea for a ride, Hang you by your ankles, and then do loop de loops
Damnit! Wished I lived in the UK now! Looks frikin awesome! I wonder how cool it would be to ride it at night?
I queued up next to the construction site for that thing, i hope its better than the corkscrew. Tristan your pessimism has no bounds. How can you not enjoy some of the best coasters in Europe??
Quote from Bose321 :I expected to see a giant penis when I read this title.

You seem quite happy that u was expecting a huge knob on your screen xD

Massive erection at Alton Towers
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG