The online racing simulator
#26 - need
EDIT in skin ^^
I can't deal with the numberplate as I do not have Photoshop, so, is there any one willing to open the numberplate file, change it to number 30, save it on psd format and post it here? This would be really helpfull for us

E : Got one, thanks
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I can't deal with the numberplate as I do not have Photoshop, so, is there any one willing to open the numberplate file, change it to number 30, save it on psd format and post it here? This would be really helpfull for us

I think this is wht u meant if not just say
Attached files
GTAL2010_Numberboard.psd - 1.3 MB - 195 views
Lolwut, mines better, it's in JPG.
Attached images
GTAL2010_Numberboard_30.jpg
Quote from racer hero :Lolwut, mines better, it's in JPG.

That's actually worse. Remember how I didn't want to edit that .jpg skin? basically the same idea. jpg's are only good for being the final product and that's it.
Quote from pik_d :That's actually worse. Remember how I didn't want to edit that .jpg skin? basically the same idea. jpg's are only good for being the final product and that's it.

Well, he can't work with PSD...
Quote from racer hero :Well, he can't work with PSD...

I'm a bit confused as to why he asked for PSD as well, but the better alternative would have been .png since it preserves transparency. That way when you put it on the skin it will blend correctly with what's behind it.
Meh the original psd didnt have transparent rounded corners in the first place.

Anyway:
Attached images
FZR_SR_GTAL2010.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I can't deal with the numberplate as I do not have Photoshop, so, is there any one willing to open the numberplate file, change it to number 30, save it on psd format and post it here? This would be really helpfull for us

Let us remind ourselves how farsighted I was back a few months ago

Quote from hyntty :You forgot a png-numberboard from that...

But then
Quote :
This message has been deleted by dekojester. Reason: no, no PNG numberboard needed because the psd gets edited before plonking on skin

Okay, so thanks for the numberplate... Anyway, here's our skin, #30, Tiger Express Motorsports. Special livrery for the Copenhagen conference. The file looks a bit messy, but meh... Thanks to Lauris and Dominik for giving some ideas
Attached images
FXR_GTALTEMR2k.jpg
"Does Chris wounder why there's an Earth with tiger decals on TEM's skin?"

xD n1
our skin is coming sooooooon after qual :P
T7R Skin for R2

Skin for Qual is the same as last round.
Attached images
FZR_T7R_2009GTAL_R2.jpg
updated skins, again. Sorry
#46 - ToJo
#15 will use the same skin as last round.
Updated OP yet again.
Should we post our skin if we are going to use same skin all year (probably)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG