The online racing simulator
The New '09 Round 3: Post-Race Discussion
Sextuple fail!
  1. Some gobshite said 6% fuel was enough...I put in 7% just to make sure
  2. Fecking McAfee...YOUR PROTECTION IS NOT UP TO DATE! HAVE >15FPS ALL THROUGH THE FEATURE RACE!
  3. "Hmm, I wonder how my tyres are holding up...let's press F9" *Presses F8*
  4. FUUUUUUU
  5. ??????
  6. Profit!
Ah well I didn't do too badly, without the DT I would have been all over Thilo Good stuff at the start of the feature, hope I didn't cause too many problems with my FPS.
Replays plonked in OP.
Had two pretty nice races. Qualed 3rd behind the two 3id's, which was kinda expected. Stayed third through the whole race, having some nice moments with Rik. Didn't manage to pass him though.

Feature race was a bit different, started 7th (iirc) and got through cleanely until the final turn in lap one where i got spun around and ended last almost burning my clutch. I then started to work my way up the field and ended up 5th in the end. Very happy with that result after the accident in lap one. The champ. standings should be quite interesting to look at before the final race
Quote from Timdpr :Sextuple fail!

Sevenfold there :
  1. Gosh, gears are wrong-->from 10th to last at sprint race start
  2. 10FPS in the first lap for some reason
  3. Getting punted off at half-way point
  4. h4x, Niko gets pole for feature
  5. Clutch not being cooperative in feature, and burns to hell after 2 laps
  6. After getting lapped down, spending the whole race to wait for some DNF, but nothing comes
  7. Wait, Niko's on the podium
Great races for me, although I finished 10th in both. There were lots of great battles with arox, thanks
Quote from Flame CZE :Great races for me, although I finished 10th in both. There were lots of great battles with arox, thanks

Yeah, some stunning peace of driving by you
I had do go super defensive these races, I no pace at all.
I failed at putting R2's in Race1. Had no heat and just dropped down like a huge stone.. Even Falke could catch me (No offence)
And in Round 2 I still failed, because I had R1's, they ran out about 3 laps in, but I kept a steady pace with them and they cooled down later on and I could go way faster.

Some great battles with Flame, he had some difficulties passing me, like i said, super defensive. But he managed to pass me at the end. Good one :P
Quote from aroX123 :
Some great battles with Flame, he had some difficulties passing me, like i said, super defensive.

Yes, I didn't want you to spin because of a bad move while passing you, so I was quite careful. However, I finally managed to pass you
Official results in OP.

The racing was great all event from what I saw...wish we could have had more of it this season. Check the points too....11 points between Fred and Rik...47 points left on the season: All rik needs to do is finish 4th and get pole OR fastest lap and he'll clinch it. Rik would win the tiebreaker on wins. Fred needs to win and hope rik doesn't get pole or fastest lap and finish 4th to win.

The New '09 Round 3: Post-Race Discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG