The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
G25 Problem - Brake Pedal Not Responding
I've got a strange problem with my G25. The accelerator pedal and clutch pedal are working correctly but the brake pedal is not responding in LFS Z28 at all. When I go to Options -> Controls -> Axes/FF the brake pedal does not respond in the axes display. However, when I to into the Logitech Profiler and go to Device -> Game Controllers -> G25 -> Properties the brake pedal is responding correctly in the little Test tab.

I've tried restarting my PC and restarting Logitech Profiler but have made no progress. Something that's interesting is that in version Z28 the brake pedal bar is displaying 0% constantly but in Z the brake pedal bar is displaying 100% constantly (despite the brake not actually responding in either version). Something that's even more interesting is that the brake pedal is responding perfectly in version Y. Anybody got any ideas about this problem?

I'm using Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I've made no significant changes in the recent past.

Would appreciate any help guys.
Create a profile for LFS in Profiler if you haven't already, click "Brake" or the brake pedal itself in the profiler view of the G25 and make sure it's assigned to the brake axis. If it isn't, you'll be given the option to "Restore default (Brake)". If that's in order, open the axis properties and click "Defaults". Also make sure it's mapped to "Brake" in the axis properties.
If that doesn't work, try re-installing profiler.
#3 - amp88
Reinstalling Profiler fixed it, thanks. I should be happy that it's fixed but I'm left confused because I don't understand why it happened. Oh well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG