The online racing simulator
[tL] Team-Less
(32 posts, closed, started )
[tL] Team-Less
[tL] Team-Less www.team-less.tk

[tL] is looking for people to fill the Staff pistions of the Community. We are looking for 18 or older (Mature Members) to fill the fellowing Staff.

Global Moderator
Moderator(s) x2
Graphic Artists
Community Liaison

If You wish to Join this Community please feel free to PM Me the fellow infomation or Register at http://team-less.proboards.com/ and post the fellowin in Generial - Discussion.

Full Name:
Staff Pisiton applying for:
Do you have any experience as a Staff member rather as a team staff member or a league staff member?
If yes where and what rank?

NOTE: if Applying for Graphic Artist All I ask is that I see Five items you have done and you don't need the last two questions filled out.
#2 - Foqs
omg, new thread again? :Eyecrazy:
Quote :[tL] is looking for people to fill the Staff pistions of the Community. We are looking for 18 or older (Muture Members) to fill the fellowing Staff.

I think you'll find it's called being, mature.. And you need to stop making 23408321 team threads a day.
Quote from pacesetter :you need to stop making 23408321 team threads a day.

First off Team-less is not a team its a community where teams can go to recrute new members and drivers can go to find a team. We don't only do LFS we also are involved in iRacing and other racing games like NASCAR games and Need for Speed Series.

I got the idea to creat Team-Less from www.clan-less.com and my friend TehDisco.

Clan-Less is a community where FPS clans and Players can go to find each other and get help with other things like graphics and server issues. We at [tL] hope to do the same for Racing teams as our community grow.
Full Name:Stupid Thread
Team(s) Member of: Lmao at ur threads
Staff Pisiton applying for: Lead Member
Your just getting annoying with all these threads
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Already been done.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50247

Exactly....

Quote from ghostrider83 :First off Team-less is not a team its a community where teams can go to recrute new members and drivers can go to find a team. We don't only do LFS we also are involved in iRacing and other racing games like NASCAR games and Need for Speed Series.

I got the idea to creat Team-Less from www.clan-less.com and my friend TehDisco.

Clan-Less is a community where FPS clans and Players can go to find each other and get help with other things like graphics and server issues. We at [tL] hope to do the same for Racing teams as our community grow.

Why would someone go and register at another site when that thread does it all already? I think you need to wise up that this isn't your typical Counter-Strike community where it can be quite difficult to get into a well rounded group. The LFS community is a tight knit group where this forum is the central hub of everything LFS including well organized teams and leagues. Unlike CS we dont need millions of communities just to organize people. (As official popular FPS forums are usually littered with spam and useless posts).

Just for once...take other people's advice and stop treating the community as if you would treat CS or Halo (and frankly, with the lack of effort being put into your "communities", I doubt you'll have success else where let alone LFS).
Ohh My God he really doesnt quite.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : i didnt post this lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :ghostrider83 is like (The Stigs) little brother, he taught him well.

More like older brother, hes 13 stigs only 11.
"Biography My Name is William Thomas Greenlee Jr. I'm 26 years old and merried with 3 kids."-ghost's profile xD
If ghostrider is the guy in the avatar, then I'm not surprised. Or maybe, just a lil bit.
fact that i didnt make that quoted post is odd....
thats why i deleted it (COUGH BMX) next time yer on my laptop check to make shure im not logged on!
It was an accident, didn't realize you were logged in on my laptop
Quote from Mustangman759 :fact that i didnt make that quoted post is odd....
thats why i deleted it (COUGH BMX) next time yer on my laptop check to make shure im not logged on!

Quote from Bmxtwins :It was an accident, didn't realize you were logged in on my laptop

You two need to make your guys minds up LMAO.
Quote from fwj515 :Full Name:Stupid Thread
Team(s) Member of: Lmao at ur threads
Staff Pisiton applying for: Lead Member

DENIED

Note Old enough and you have applied for two many teams in the past and becasue you don't act mature enough to be on the staff.
Quote from ghostrider83 :
DENIED

Note(?) Old enough and you have applied for two(?) many teams in the past and becasue you don't act mature enough to be on the staff.

Sarcasm detector broken?:sadbanana
Quote from ghostrider83 :[tL] Team-Less www.team-less.tk

[tL] is looking for people to fill the Staff pistions of the Community. We are looking for 18 or older (Mature Members) to fill the fellowing Staff.

Global Moderator
Moderator(s) x2
Graphic Artists
Community Liaison

If You wish to Join this Community please feel free to PM Me the fellow infomation or Register at http://team-less.proboards.com/ and post the fellowin in Generial - Discussion.

Full Name:
Staff Pisiton applying for:
Do you have any experience as a Staff member rather as a team staff member or a league staff member?
If yes where and what rank?

NOTE: if Applying for Graphic Artist All I ask is that I see Five items you have done and you don't need the last two questions filled out.

DENIED

Cool so hes old enough but he's only applied for 2 teams?
So do we really need DENIED in big letters? No.
no niko,

DENIED!
so fun to watch this thread.
hazza!!!
Fail. Isn't it?
This thread is closed

[tL] Team-Less
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG