The online racing simulator
Drag LX Setup
(4 posts, started )
Drag LX Setup
Made a really good setup for both LX's for the Drag Strip Lots of Torque, gears run semi quick, but it runs great consistantly gettin low 12s on both cars! DEFINATELY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STOPPING AND CORNERING! Due to the Lack of grip on the front wheels and all the braking up front I do not recommend using this to drift, however just modifying the brakes brake to normal makes a pretty good drift set for both

Enjoy!
-Blade
Attached files
LX4_CruiseDrag.set - 132 B - 1571 views
LX6_CruiseDrag.set - 132 B - 1626 views
I'd really like to see your low 12 second run on LX4.
Quote from Toppahousu :I'd really like to see your low 12 second run on LX4.

A bit of luck and a good reaction time but let me corrct myself the low 12s on the LX4 arent as low as i just realized after doing it on a different comp(must have had some lag letting it get there) i can get a 12.75ish pretty easily though :0 but the LX6 situation stays the same really really fast

I'll rework the 4 set some more and let ya know what happens
Quote from Blade3562 :A bit of luck and a good reaction time but let me corrct myself the low 12s on the LX4 arent as low as i just realized after doing it on a different comp(must have had some lag letting it get there) i can get a 12.75ish pretty easily though :0 but the LX6 situation stays the same really really fast

I'll rework the 4 set some more and let ya know what happens

That sounds much more reasonable

Drag LX Setup
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG