The online racing simulator
Full Size
(8 posts, started )
Full Size
ok when im on a server and i go full screen (shiftF4) it goes rlly laggy and all cars start to go and say (lag 4.2 or what ever) neaxt thing i no ivebeen dissconected from server and then my internet goes?????:banghead:
lag 4.2? wha...?

if its doing that, then... maximize before you join the server
cause when you maximize or window, you tend to lag off the server (least i do sometimes to .. if my computer doesnt act fast enough atleast)
you no when some one lags it comes up with (lag 4.2) on top of they car it goes that to everyone and then i lag out and all internet goes

iwill try that thanks
#4 - filur
I think DX needs to reload / rebuild everything when you do a major resize of the display, which if your PC isn't very speedy can take a while, and cause major lag.
i go from full screen to minimized and vice versa all the time, yet it never crashes my lfs...except for the rare black screen.
Alt + F4 eh?

Yeah... Shift + F4 haha. But like Ven said, I get the black screen alot. If you need to get out of LFS, alt tab. Shift+F4 really starts messing with your comp after a few times lol.
I use dialup and constantly "shift-F4" back and forth without any problems. Perhaps it would be advantageous to make sure LFS is set to the same resolution as the desktop.
its pretty much based on resolution and how fast your computer is

Full Size
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG