The online racing simulator
Windows 7 X64 problem.please help,very urgent!
Hey folks,i have a huge problem with win x64! today i went to work,gf stood home,and she stated later on the day,that windows has very low space on C drive,and keep getting messages for it.I got home,i freed up temporary files,but as soon as i freed it up,it sucked down 2 gigs in 3 minutes to 0kb,so i have nothing left on C. Now i went thru the files and i see the Users/Public/public documents getting bigger,its almost 22 gigs!!! but there are no files in it,only if i right click,it wil say 150 000 files! In this folder there is one called microsoft in that identityCRL. now im not sure what is this,and dont want delete,im not sure what will it do. Please if u have any ideas let me know!
If i recall that is the Windows live sign in assistant, it can be deleted (or just uninstall windows live sign in assistant for the time being) but i dont see why space should be taken up like that.
okay did delete and uninstall assistant,but its still coming down,freed up 20 gig,after i uninstalled assistant i got 19,7,after a 2 min 19.5 gigs. WTH?
Check System Restore is disabled. I hate that shit, it eats your hard drive...
yeah,i never put that on either,its off i checked.Its not eating the gigs like before tho.it ate like 500 mb in 40 min,i left pc on while went shopping.I took some program off and now it seems like its stopped,but i'll see it later.Thx for quick answers! Franky: next time i'll let u win on R2R tbo
I suggest you to install Windows 7 Manager. It's a software for maintenance/optimization like TuneUp and some others but the first one developed only for Windows 7, not an upgrade from a program for Vista like others. Is full of interesting options and tweaks
Does it has "disable Aero" tweak?

If yes, it's yet another crap made by kiddo who understands nothing from optimizing.

Of course it doesn't, you can do it from Windows so there is not point... Being an optimization enthusiast myself, having my own version of XP which is only 169mb (500mb when installed) and hating the default setup of every version of Windows, I can tell you they do understand about optimizing
Quote from NitroNitrous :Of course it doesn't, you can do it from Windows so there is not point... Being an optimization enthusiast myself, having my own version of XP which is only 169mb (500mb when installed) and hating the default setup of every version of Windows, I can tell you they do understand about optimizing

My XP is 130mb now (removed gfx drivers recently because they update very ofen), your argument is invalid
Quote from Shadowww :My XP is 130mb now (removed gfx drivers recently because they update very ofen), your argument is invalid

Actually I meant megabits, that means around 21 megabytes
Quote from Shadowww :Lies.

Shadowww. Enough of your 1-ups-manship on everything. We all know it's to over-compensate for your microscopic penis.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shadowww. Enough of your 1-ups-manship on everything. We all know it's to over-compensate for your microscopic penis.

Was that text a replacement for 10char or smth?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG