The online racing simulator
Christmas present for 1 - 100 €
I'm looking for cheap Racing Wheel. I think im gonna buy Driving Force GT's 900 Degrees. So, if you know a cheap Racing Wheel For computer, GIVE ME LINK!

PS. The limit is 100 €

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 in advance!
google.fi
#3 - garph
I recently bought a new G25 for 104 pounds, so about 115 euro. Not much over your budget so may be worth shopping around.
And here I was thinking someone was giving away 100 euros
Quote from Duiletter :I recently bought a new G25 for 104 pounds, so about 115 euro. Not much over your budget so may be worth shopping around.

Where i can buy G25 115€?
Quote from mvp!!! :Where i can buy G25 115€?

Well, where you can find your brain? For you, its a bit easier to check it out. We dont know where u like to order and can order.
No ofence but if I were you I would buy a S2 licence and then look for a wheel You can have more fun driving with a mouse in S2 servers than driving with a G25 in demo... or at least i think so
Quote from andr3y94 :No ofence but if I were you I would buy a S2 licence and then look for a wheel You can have more fun driving with a mouse in S2 servers than driving with a G25 in demo... or at least i think so

+1
Quote from andr3y94 :No ofence but if I were you I would buy a S2 licence and then look for a wheel You can have more fun driving with a mouse in S2 servers than driving with a G25 in demo... or at least i think so

i need wheel for X10 demo because i do arab drift. BUT IM NOT FROM SAUDI! im from finland!

And i gonna buy DFGT and S2 cost only 105€
#12 - PoVo
Quote from mvp!!! :i need wheel for X10 demo because i do arab drift. BUT IM NOT FROM SAUDI! im from finland!

And i gonna buy DFGT and S2 cost only 105€

Fail of the Century!

Dude, you're a Fin!!! Go Drift JDM style, damn thats the reason people say "Wanna win? Hire a Fin!"
Quote from PoVo :Fail of the Century!

"Wanna win? Hire a Fin!"

yess indeed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG