The online racing simulator
sorry to ask [how do u download skins and setups]??
ok, ive been playing the demo, i guess the old because the interior and wheel are black, without the cromo or whatever symbol on, well anyway, i was wondering how do u download skins and setups, please don't hate, ive tried stuff and it doesn't work so ive turned to this, thnx for helping(if u do)
On the demo licence, you can't download skins through the game - the only way to get a skin on your car is to get hold of the skin file (by whatever means) and manually put it in the skins folder. If the skin is already hosted on LFSWorld, then others online will see it, but you can't host your own skins so if you use one that's not already hosted other people will only see a blank skin on your car.

If you do get an S1 or S2 licence, the game will automatically download skins for you, and you get a number of slots on LFSWorld to host your own skins.
thanks for the help
#5 - SAxor
Quote :On the demo licence, you can't download skins through the game - the only way to get a skin on your car is to get hold of the skin file (by whatever means) and manually put it in the skins folder.

When I was a demo user 1 month ago I got all the skins downloaded through the game also with replays.
Yes, you can't upload skins, but you CAN download them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG