The online racing simulator
Cruise servers on S1
(12 posts, started )
Cruise servers on S1
I don`t know exactly where to put this, but i plan to buy a S1 licence and i want to know if there is any cruise server. I know there are many on S2 and one on Demo, but demo doesn`t support layouts an max number of players is 12 so it is always full... and now i don`t have enought money for S2
What's the point of (S1) cruise server?
What's the point of buying a license just because of cruise servers anyways
What's the point in answering a thread, with the only purpose of flaming a potential customer of the devs?

Also that's how people get a bad first impression of the community ...and they have a point there
Quote from Shadowww :What's the point of (S1) cruise server?

And what is the point of race servers? The same - fun. Racing - you are going round a racetrack over and over again just to know your final result. Cruising - going around a race track over and over again ust to earn some money, visit shops, eat etc.

Anyway, I don' think there are many cruise servers using S1 now; the most of the cruise servers are S2.
I don`t wanna buy a licence just for cruise. I like racing, but i also like cruising, and I though that it would be better to wait and earn enough money to buy a S2 or maybe S3 licence instead of buying now a S1 licence and having no place to cruise, so that`s why I asked.
It doesn't matter if you buy s1 now and then upgrade to s2 or then just buy s2. It's exactly the same price.
I'd buy S1 ASAP if I were you.
#8 - Buzzn
Quote from andr3y94 :I don`t wanna buy a licence just for cruise. I like racing, but i also like cruising, and I though that it would be better to wait and earn enough money to buy a S2 or maybe S3 licence instead of buying now a S1 licence and having no place to cruise, so that`s why I asked.

There are as far as i know no cruise servers for s1 users. so the best choise is to save 12£ more and get s2

regards
Buzzn
Quote from Buzzn :There are as far as i know no cruise servers for s1 users. so the best choise is to save 12£ more and get s2

The best choice is to stop smok^W cruising and race on S1 servers while saving for S2.
Quote from Shadowww :The best choice is to stop smok^W cruising and race on S1 servers while saving for S2.

hate to say this but +1
Only one I think [LTC] if I remember rightly
Quote from andr3y94 :I don`t wanna buy a licence just for cruise. I like racing, but i also like cruising, and I though that it would be better to wait and earn enough money to buy a S2 or maybe S3 licence instead of buying now a S1 licence and having no place to cruise, so that`s why I asked.

Best thing is to buy S1, have fun racing the new cars + get used to the tracks etc. Save up and get S2 to get all the other stuff...

Quote from zak_mull :Only one I think [LTC] if I remember rightly

Nah, [LTC] dont have a S1 server.

Cruise servers on S1
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG