The online racing simulator
Can i spectate S2 servers and question about S1
Well the title says it - i want to spectate s2 race.
Also i am considering buying an S1 license, but i think that practically there are no S1 servers - can i play in S2 servers when they are on S1 tracks?
Quote from wolfshark :Well the title says it - i want to spectate s2 race.

Nope. Not available and wont be available. For demo users that is.

Also i am considering buying an S1 license, but i think that practically there are no S1 servers - can i play in S2 servers when they are on S1 tracks?

As long as its S1 content, you can race freely on the server

Best choice is to buy S2 license and already start saving for S3, coming soonish............
#3 - J@tko

You can watch S2 races on Remote
@J@tko It looks to me that i am watching the chat only
@EliteAti So i can be with S1 car and the others might be with s2 cars, right? Or i have to join a server which allows only S1/Demo cars?

(i am so uncertain cause i don't have the right hardware to play lfs, if you understand me )

And... when S3 comes out what will happen with the price of S1 and S2?

Edit: LFS remote worked now. It's not the same
Quote from wolfshark :@J@tko It looks to me that i am watching the chat only
@EliteAti So i can be with S1 car and the others might be with s2 cars, right? Or i have to join a server which allows only S1/Demo cars?

(i am so uncertain cause i don't have the right hardware to play lfs, if you understand me )

And... when S3 comes out what will happen with the price of S1 and S2?

Remote shows a top-down 2D representation, it's not as good as spectating ingame but you can still follow a race Of course, for that to be available, the host has to be connected to the InSim Relay, which only few hosts are.

You can only join hosts running S1 content, as soon as S2 content is enabled, you will be disconnected. That means you cannot share the track with S2 content users, but you can race with S2 licenced people on S1 servers. Switching content to S1 will automatically mark the host as S1 so you'll find all hosts, even those normally running S2 content, in your list if they're running S1 content.

The prices will remain unchanged, S3 will be an additional 12 pounds, making LFS 36 pounds total.
Quote from morpha :
You can only join hosts running S1 content, as soon as S2 content is enabled, you will be disconnected.

That's bad - i didn't see any S1 servers in Lfsremote (if it knows the difference), but as you say there are many more servers. But i guess that there are "LX only" or "XRT only" and after some time (let's hope) "Sirocco" servers
Use the Racers & Hosts online window on lfsworld to view all the hosts instead
If you already have the money, get S1 ASAP, even if there are no s1 race servers, you can train at least offline...and there's no price difference if you buy it at once or upgrade...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG