The online racing simulator
Don't ya just love cleaning out your loft?
(10 posts, started )
We are having a new central heating system fitted next week, so its my job today to clear out the loft.

I am finding some things that bring back some cool memories, I even found my old Motorola 8500X "mobile" LOL.

Dan,
ohhh wow, a nice little collection there. My favs fron that are Screamer 4x4, Championship Rally and the gp500. I still like giving screamer a good go with the wheel, its good piece of fun. I recon they should make a screamer 4x4 again with all the updated graphics and new physics. It would be a classic.

Obviously GPL is another gem..... nice find....

mad

edit* LOL AT THE MOBILE.... Orange do a deal if you bring your old mobile back you will get 20 quid off your new mobile, might be worth giving it a go and taking it to them lolol
Heh, I've got about 50 game boxes in the loft still. Mostly games that are way older than those.

Could you take another photo of that "mobile" next to a house brick?
Quote from Bob Smith :Heh, I've got about 50 game boxes in the loft still. Mostly games that are way older than those.

Could you take another photo of that "mobile" next to a house brick?

Next to a brick?, it is a brick LOL, found another 2, think I might start a Motorola museum

Yeah, I cleaned out my shed about 10 years ago and most of the older games and boxes went to the tip then, these are only 6 or so years old.

Dan,
Screamer 4X4 rules. Remember playing it all the time.
You should put on an 80's esque outfit and walk into a local shopping centre/mall, and start shouting about stocks and shares into that big house brick.
Or drop it on your foot on purpose and get rushed to hospital.
Oh man Rally Masters... I had that game and I used to go to the ROC in Gran Canaria every year (40 minutes away in a ship) , shame they aren't making it anymore And my dad had one of those Brick-Phones too, they rocked.
Ergh, thanks for reminded me, I need to help my parents clean the loft again this year.

But those be some nice games
Damn, I remember those old cellphones, they were a hot item. So hot that my mom had one in her car and it was stollen... that era was crazzzzy
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG