(40 posts, started )
The car song thread
Here you can post car/driving songs that you know
#2 - 5haz
Anything by Def Leppard.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
#6 - BAMBO
thsi song but not but this singer(the original artist): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYWoQb4oxbQ

a freind of ours does/did a version of it and his is faster and tbh has a bit or feeling too it but i still thinkits a great song that never got the recognision it deserved due to it not really suiting the original artist very well

edit: and anything by acdc just rules especcially highway to hell lol
#19 - 5haz
Quote from beefyman666 :Already posted that one, it is good enough to warrant a second time.

I'm starting to think I really need a pair o' glasses.
Quote from 5haz :Excellent song.

The whole of the Californication album is great to drive to. The song Californication especially. I love my heavy metal but this song is easily in my top 10.

Another crazy driving song, Green Day - Basket Case. Another one of my top 10 songs too.
#22 - 5haz
Quote from beefyman666 :The whole of the Californication album is great to drive to. The song Californication especially. I love my heavy metal but this song is easily in my top 10.

Pretty much all of their last 5 albums make great driving music.
Quote from 5haz :Pretty much all of their last 5 albums make great driving music.

I thought Stadium Arcadium wasn't all that good, the rest were top notch though.

Another chilled song, Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive. Whenever this song comes on on GTA4, guns stop firing and a cruise along. It only seems right.
Quote from beefyman666 :The whole of the Californication album is great to drive to. The song Californication especially.

Every Red Hot Chili Peppers song is worth listening while on the road.
This band makes me remember my time in London (the best holidays of my life, spent most of them on the road).

The car song thread
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG