The online racing simulator
*=SAS=* Stars and Stripes
(39 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :Fwj515 made a new account i see. Btw u told me you were 12 lol

Racername: Willsey
Quote from -NightFly- :Racername: Willsey

No need to embarass further, there is enough here to keep us entertained for a while.
I don't care what you guys think and so what if S3R Stars and Stripes has been around for three years. I'm still not changing the the name of *=SAS=* Stars and Stripe's LFS Team. Not only that I can't even if I wanted to due I'm not a founder of teh clan I'm this incharge of the LFS team and trying to get more members to join *=SAS=* for LFS. Now if you don't like it to bad I'm this doing my job to try to get more drivers and possibley Drivers that also play one of other games we Play.

I'll Ask again "Please lets keep this thread clean." I made this thread in attept to recruit new members to *=SAS=* not to start a Flame Thread So please Drop it.
Quote from pik_d :What exactly is the difference between a team and a clan?

Team:

1. a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest: ie. S3R

2. two or more horses, oxen, or other animals harnessed together to draw a vehicle, plow, or the like.

3. a family of young animals, esp. ducks or pigs.

CLAN:

1. a group of families or households, as among the First Person Shooters, the heads of which claim descent from a common ancestor: the New take an already used LFS name Clan

2. a group of people of common descent; family: Our whole clan got together for a game of Call of Duty.

3. a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, esp. as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest: a clan of gamers and dictators.

4. a group of people regarded as being descended from a common age group.
#30 - th84
Attached images
facepalm.jpg
LOCK Please
lol you want your own team thread locked? this is funny....
Quote from pacesetter :lol you want your own team thread locked? this is funny....

yes becasue we changed our team name being you guys gave us a problem with us bring our clan to LFS so now *=SAS=* supports .:RB:. ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
so basically you have two "multigaming" clans one is for lfs (cruise/drift/drag) and other is for Call of Duty (who entered to lfs?) and at the same time you are in LLM (race)?

IT's Promotech TIIIMEEEE everybody!!!
Quote from -NightFly- :IT's Promotech TIIIMEEEE everybody!!!

lol.
LLM is no way associated with his teams
Quote from PMD9409 :No need to embarass further, there is enough here to keep us entertained for a while.

he was a demo user since then not a s2
you should recruit (The Stig).....that would be perfect.
Quote from Mustangman759 :[/COLOR]
lol.
LLM is no way associated with his teams

LoL they all will associate it with LLM.
SO stop this nonense. Before you end up with the short end of the stick.
Which you propably will
Quote from ghostrider83 :LOCK Please

Please use the "report this post" feature if you wish to have something moderated. That includes requesting that your thread is closed. By doing so all moderators will be notified and we'll do it much sooner.
This thread is closed

*=SAS=* Stars and Stripes
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG