The online racing simulator
Racing Cockpit (well sort of)
I need help with a (sort of) cockpit I want to make . I have a seat (from my brother's Punto as my dad wants a new seat for it) and a working DFP. That is it . I would need help designing a box for the seat, and would also need help on finding out what to do for clutch, H-SHifter and handbrake. I also have two non-FFB joysticks, and a PS2 Controller with USB adaptor.
#2 - dadge
Very funny. I would probably build the box with my dad.
I am looking for a cheapish wheel with a handbrake and pedals. It doesn't need to be that good, just have pedals and handbrake (for clutch and handbrake.)

Something like these wheels.

#5 - Zay
Maybe a Logitech wingman formula force gp.
Ive had mine for a year and its still like new. Also very cheap, only 70$ where I live.
Its probably the best wheel you can get if your budget is say 50-100$
EDIT: This wheel does not have handbrake, but has plenty of buttons on the wheel itself, so you can program one to be handbrake.
Read the post. I wanted a wheel set just for the pedals and handbrake NOT the wheel itself.
#7 - dadge
just buy a joystick. use the joystix axis for the clutch and rewire the throttle slider on the joystick for your handbrake.
I'm not skilled enough . I just want a cheap wheel with pedals and handbrake (I'll use a FFB joystick for H-Shifter)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG