The online racing simulator
Any command to send new AI to started race?
Hi, what I want is assign a script to a button, to call a AI to go to race at the started Race, the intention is a Safety Car.

But I don't know if LFS has a button like /spec but the opposite, something like /start AI1
/ai

Thanks! Now the problem to do what I want is... How to start an AI with a determinated setup? So I want that AI will be slower. Can be with a slow setup (with admission restriction) or a slower car
You must enable AI to use your setup (in options > misc), select your desired setup and then do the command.

At least I think it should work.
Quote from Flame CZE :You must enable AI to use your setup (in options > misc), select your desired setup and then do the command.

At least I think it should work.

yep that works as long as you have selected Ai's to use a yuor set ups
Yes I know that, but if you want to race too, you will not want a slower setup.

But I think it can be possible with 2 LFS opened sessions, and one with a script that launch automacally the SC at start
No... tell the AI to start with the slow setup, then yourself join with a normal setup.
if you want the AI to use a certain setup go to that setup in pits and select AI to use it then you can change your setup and AI will use the setup you assigned it does not automatically change

i think that cleared it up a lil
It is not bad idea but it is not totally valid for what I want to do.

Is for our league, and we make qualy before race. So we need to store first the grid and then add IA to first position, and he need already the slow setup, but we don't want it on the qualy.

So I don't see the way to do with your method
Pit, choose the slow setup, click OK, add AI driver, then go into the pits again and choose whatever setup you want to race wth and then join the race.

As mentioned earlier, the AI will use whatever setup you had selected when you added it, so you can choose whatever set you want to race with without effecting the AI.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG