The online racing simulator
/me is now waiting for thread getting closed again

Attached images
1256728885793.jpg
Eyyy, Migz, lay off him. He's trying to just post his pictures, no need to just attack him for no reason.

From the old thread, cracks me up
Attached images
7IxIhjMe0pbmq86vVtKXliRYo1_500.jpg
Haha, still a good one brandon.

Here is my contribution :

#58 - SamH
I've wiped your noses for you. Move on.

Since we're forced to moderate this thread far more than we want to, I figure I may in future also delete posts that quote images. There's nothing more annoying than constant repeating of content for absolutely no reason. If you want to refer to someone's post, @refer to them without quoting their images.

[edit] I'm talking about whole quotes of stacks of images. You know the stuff.
Quote from SamH :I've wiped your noses for you. Move on.

Since we're forced to moderate this thread far more than we want to, I figure I may in future also delete posts that quote images. There's nothing more annoying than constant repeating of content for absolutely no reason. If you want to refer to someone's post, @refer to them without quoting their images.

[edit] I'm talking about whole quotes of stacks of images. You know the stuff.

Wipe my ass!

E: Fixed pic
(nothing personal, just noticed that you have given me all the infractions!)
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
He's onto us! :scared:
#61 - SamH
You think any of the moderators WANT the hassle of handing out infractions, writing up reports with links and explanations? No, we don't. It's a pain in the butt to have to do it. And very few people ever need more than ONE infraction to get the message.
Quote from SamH :You think any of the moderators WANT the hassle of handing out infractions, writing up reports with links and explanations? No, we don't. It's a pain in the butt to have to do it. And very few people ever need more than ONE infraction to get the message.

Calm down
And again

I don´t like carrots
Attached images
no_like_carrots_cat.jpg
Quote from manneF1 :And again

I don´t like carrots

I love that! Fits perfectly as my new msn picture
Attached images
unbenannt.jpg
@rediske,

Haha, is that true? How stupid is that person than?
#68 - Byku
Quote from Bose321 :@rediske,

Haha, is that true? How stupid is that person than?

No, it's not true. If that really happened in Scotland the language wouldn't be as nice as that.
Ironically, I'm on my way to a U2 concert...
#71 - Byku
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ironically, I'm on my way to a U2 concert...

If,at some point,Bono silences the crowd and starts clapping his hands, now you know what to do in order to get yourself on the newspapers
Quote from BlueFlame :Then it's a major fail of a picture.

Well, it's meant to be a Belgian one, but the way it is in the picture it's German, but the (american) who typed that in the picture wouldn't notice it anyways.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG