The online racing simulator
LFS KOREA server, NO-GO
(14 posts, started )
LFS KOREA server, NO-GO
Not sure where to post this, but I post it here so hopefully you people on the server reads this. I actually had a good ping and were looking forward to have some TBO racing on this server, but instead I got kicked, and when I re-joined I got kicked agian, without anyone having said one word why.

So I ask you, why you imbreed mongos kick me? I just wanted to race Is it some silly rule that anything outside Korea canot drive there, or was there anything I did? The last action I did were to overpass one of the drivers that failed horrible in the exit of the chicane on SO1, if that's the reason why I got kicked, I do not know.

Oh and yes, this should have been in "I got banned" topic, problem is that I have no idea who's the server admin.

So have a nice day, just remember to leave this bitch server alone because you'll get banned just for beeing there
I can understand your anger but you should know better than this.
I actually don't care too much, playing around on the other servers, but were hoping to get some respons from the server admins And since there were no contact info or anything about this server there were not much of an option that ventilate my furious anger on the forum

Again, I might be a shitpickle, but I just want to hear from the server admins how they justify a completely nonsence ban when I did not even were near a other car
I doubt that they will read this.
Much less respond in any useful way, considering they're "inbreed mongos"

On a side note: I see you've put the ol' tscherman fläg back up zeug, how come?
Now, we do know that everything TVE tells is completely sane and well bulletproof statements
Well, a morning rant over a nice cup of cofee. It's an enjoyable sunday, but on the internet there is a never ending war going on yarr!
Quote from morpha :On a side note: I see you've put the ol' tscherman fläg back up zeug, how come?

On Friday evening when you only could login after changing your password, I did that but it didn't let me choose "Other" as country so I had to move back to Germany.
Haha, mate, you need to understand before you upset yourselfe, that most of my posts are very ironic / saracastic So don't mind that, that is just a other way of saying "a bounch if idiots" , now that sounds better to you?

Well, either way, they could at least told me what was going on, but that was not going to happend, therfor shame on them!
Nuke them.
:)
There may be 2 reasons.

1. Racing with Formulas or GTR's in a TBO race
2. setup limited race session(Korean racing teams only)

We usually lock the server when we race privately, but yesterday we didn't have the server admin so there was no choice.(I was too busy driving to explain everything)

Sorry for that
Quote from kew0914 :There may be 2 reasons.

1. Racing with Formulas or GTR's in a TBO race
2. setup limited race session(Korean racing teams only)

We usually lock the server when we race privately, but yesterday we didn't have the server admin so there was no choice.(I was too busy driving to explain everything)

Sorry for that

Ok mate, next time please say "private server, sorry".

No harm done here, and don't feel offended by what I wrote, I just wanted an answer, and so I did get I used TBO btw.

Either way, please use password locked servers in future, TBO servers draws my attention
we are deciding about the server having password soon.
Good to hear mate, saves the time with the misunderstandings and such, if it's a closed server a password is needed

LFS KOREA server, NO-GO
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG