The online racing simulator
Post-Season discussion+Suggestions Thread
Discuss about the season here

To be honest, I had much fun adminning and watching the races, and I'm sure Tom enjoyed it very much, although he had been very busy the last few weeks and couldn't have a full commitement in it, especially for the last rounds.

We're currently looking for organising a second season, probably somewhere in Spring 2010. Here's what we're looking to implant :
  • Shorter races(around 9-10 minutes)
  • A 2 divisions system, if there's enough interrest for that
  • A new adminning system(we don't know what yet, but we're aware that last season's wasn't good enough)
We're open for suggestions, so please post there if you're inspirated/got an uber creative idea
Well,first of all,Gratz Yann and all admin team for verry interresting season
And agreed about the "shorter races" thing,cuz in my ****ry,when BnJ started,it almost was midnight,and when race's are in the week,not on weekends,so it's verry hard,to stay up and race properley
So see you in Spring,2010 in next BnJ season,with new admin team ( if that desicion will be accepted)

Cya and nice jumping
Omg yann, I wanted to send you PM to give my suggestion and they was:

- Shorter races ^^ (Look at round 4)
- Maximum of 8 competitors on the track (pool system )

I think you take the good way for the next season
Nice one Yann, i very enjoyed the league, one of my favory experience in LFS, very different to other type of racing and very challenging, this is why i had a great time.
And im also happy that ive made the top 10 on the final standing, that was exactly my aiming at the start this season.
And i also won the Rookie cup, i wasn t expecting that, but hey, why not.
Im hoping that it will be a next Bnj league very soon, only one thing;;
It would be nice to have more races in the next one, and also using single seaters cars, it would be maybe crazy but nice.

Thank again my friend, for a Very good job as an admin and also for you hard work organising the league.
#5 - pb04
Unfortunately, my PC died before the first race, that's why i wasn't there in round1-3. Due to my experiences in rd4-5, I think would be better if there would be shorter races.

Thanks Yann and Tom for the organizing, hope in the next season will be less knockout and more fun!
See you in the next season

Regards:
Buster
or
04 B.Péter
just want to let Revival Cup competitors know i have set up a server with some of the poular Bump-n-Jump combos on a rotation.....so if you feel the need to get back to having B-n-J fun, come on over.

Server name is RSR AutoX.

Regards,
k.m.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG