The online racing simulator
Worlds luckiest or unluckiest man?
(32 posts, started )
Haha, that looked funny, I'd crap my pants.
Walking...speed walking since hes late... oo SHIT bus RUN!!

lucky. very lucky.
unlucky, very unlucky
Well lucky that he miss. Unlucky that there was a bus coming at him with no brakes.
#6 - 5haz
I'm liking the idea of those buses, punctual at all costs.
Quote from 5haz :I'm liking the idea of those buses, punctual at all costs.

lol
couldn't have felt much worse than a bus trip with brakes.
not sure what that blue thing was but by the looks of it the end result of this whole video is one dreary dreadful car less on the road and a guy who didnt end up as a 50m long red stain on the tarmac... great day all round then
I wouldn't say that he was lucky.
I mean, if I was almost hit by a bus, I would say I was unlucky.
If I were actually hit by a bus, I was even more unlucky.

It's just how you look at it.

Normally, it's lucky
But relative to 'normal' people, he's unlucky.
Obviously has never heard of looking both ways before crossing the road. Yes, I know he had right of way given the traffic was stopped, but being in the right wouldn't have made much difference if he'd been killed :P

As for lucky or unlucky, I would say lucky... he ran out into the road without looking, at just about the worst possible time, and he survived. It wasn't bad luck that he nearly got killed by that bus, it was poor judgement (of not looking to see if everyone was stopped/stopping).
Unlucky, but skilled as all get out for kicking into high gear to GTFO!
Lucky as hell he looked up, good sprinting too.

How long until someone makes a "g2g lol" .gif?
Bus: 1
Pants: 0
#15 - aoun
You do realise that bus hit 18 other cars other than that blue car in the vid :P I'd say the guy walking across the road was lucky, unlike the bus driver who has 19 angry motorists on his back
Wow..... Talk about lucky

Quote from Bawbag :Lucky as hell he looked up, good sprinting too.

How long until someone makes a "g2g lol" .gif?

+1

Please someone do it
Quote from LFSn00b :that is not luck, thats pure retardness. That guy clearly doesnt deserve to drive.

Retardness does not get you through an intersection at 100 mph and live to tell about it, definately luck. But your are right, he or she does not deserve to drive.
lol,what happened to bus?
the bus crawled a few stairs and "parked" near the Perm Art Gallery, inches away from the monument to Nicholas the Miracle-worker.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG