The online racing simulator
RB4 and FXO Problem .. Pls help me :S
(11 posts, started )
Hello,i have a very big problem with my FXO and RB4.
I made pictures from this two cars,i had done nothing,all was normal,next day i was starting my lfs and the car´s look like this ...
Can anyone help me pls?

Thank You
Golf 2 GT
Attached images
Fxo Hinten.JPG
FXO Vorne.JPG
FXO Innenraum.JPG
RB4 Hinten.JPG
RB4 Innenraum.JPG
RB4 Vorne.JPG
So...driver head is out of the car...
You must have some vob changes there...
What i can do that the car´s are normal again?
Pls say me not that i must install lfs new
Other things^^ pls help me

Thanks
Golf 2 GT
i bet it has something to do with the drivers position but here you have the car models again
Attached files
cars.rar - 69.8 KB - 439 views
Quote from John5200 :i bet it has something to do with the drivers position but here you have the car models again

i´ve tried it,but it is the same problem

it cant be the driver position because the other cars are normal ...
i have installed lfs new,now its normal again

but thanks for your help

Golf 2 GT
Yup on a certain site there just happens to be a .hex Human Editor thing that you can move driver positions around. Silly IMO.
This happened to my mate, as this was a glitch a while back and not a HEX edit when it happened to him,and the screenshots that he took from a 20 car race when it happened were very funny, although it was slightly different when his game did it, as the drivers were actually standing up fully through the roof so pretty much anything from the waist up was out of the car
Quote from danthebangerboy :the drivers were actually standing up fully through the roof so pretty much anything from the waist up was out of the car

better than dragging your ass on the concrete...

(please note that this image isn't bug related, and sorry, i don't have the outside view)
Attached images
bpm_oops.png
"move" folder contains driver positions and animations (e.g. turning wheel), so yeah.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG