The online racing simulator
Logitech Gaming Software Trouble.
After setting up my Logitech G25 I instailed the drivers that came with the wheel (From the disk) It instailled without a hitch and I was able to jump right into LFS and the game recognized it.

After plaing LFS on whatever settings it comes default with I wanted to go and switch up some settings (Such as centering spring)

When I clicked on the Icon on the task bar (and from the desktop shortcut) noting would happen, noting popped up.

So after A while of restarting my computer and reinstalling the drivers from the disk it still wouldn't open.

I then went to the Logitech Website and download and instailled the drivers they had there.

And after it installed it couldn't find/recognize my Logitech G25 (Even though It was all plugged in and powered up)

after more fiddling I was able to make it recognize it but when I tried to click on the icon on the toolbar (And the desktop shortcut) it would open the profiler but all I could see was the nav bar (File, Edit ect...)

So now Im left to play games on the default settings..It doesnt feel ALL the bad but I would really like the be able to change it if I wish to..

Please Help
#2 - senn
uninstall logitech profiler, download a fresh copy and re install. Also make sure you read what the installer tells you to do, i vaguely recall it asking for the wheel to be unlugged for a portion of the install or something like that, been a while since i ran it.

Make sure you are running the Stable profiler, and not the Beta to. Post a direct link to the copy of profiler you got so we can see what version etc it is, might be able to find an alternate download if this one is no good.
Quote from senn :uninstall logitech profiler, download a fresh copy and re install. Also make sure you read what the installer tells you to do, i vaguely recall it asking for the wheel to be unlugged for a portion of the install or something like that, been a while since i ran it.

Make sure you are running the Stable profiler, and not the Beta to. Post a direct link to the copy of profiler you got so we can see what version etc it is, might be able to find an alternate download if this one is no good.

When I try and reinstall I get this message....
Attached images
sssssss.JPG
#4 - senn
sounds like you didn't uninstall it if it is still running. But if you want to end it manually here's how (i can't guarantee this will work as you haven't completely uninstalled the software properly anyway)

Bring up Task manager, go to process tab, and look for Logitech Wingman Event Monitor in the description tab. Mine is called LWEMon.exe select it and end process. This isn't difficult stuff...
Logitech Profiler
I gave up un the Logitech profiler. Everything I need to adjust is available in the Windows game controller (assuming you use Windows).
I found the profiler to be unreliable, sometimes it was ok then for no apparent reason it would just fail to set the wheel as I had asked or after a restart it would have the wheel locked hard to the left.
And I did try uninstalling and reinstalling newer versions but still the same.
Life's too short to muck about with that sort of thing, especially as the Windows game controller seems to do the trick.
#6 - CSU1
Quote from senn :sounds like you didn't uninstall it if it is still running. But if you want to end it manually here's how (i can't guarantee this will work as you haven't completely uninstalled the software properly anyway)

bring up task manager, go to process tab, and look for logitech wingman event monitor in the description tab. Mine is called lwemon.exe select it and end process. This isn't difficult stuff...

+1
hi, try downloading and installing "revo uninstaller" , try uninstalling the software with that.
Quote from senn :sounds like you didn't uninstall it if it is still running. But if you want to end it manually here's how (i can't guarantee this will work as you haven't completely uninstalled the software properly anyway)

Bring up Task manager, go to process tab, and look for Logitech Wingman Event Monitor in the description tab. Mine is called LWEMon.exe select it and end process. This isn't difficult stuff...

That was the first thing I tried but non of the processes is for wingman..

I know this isn't difficult stuff usually but for whatever reason its being a bitch
Quote from 5-6-ACE :That was the first thing I tried but non of the processes is for wingman..
I know this isn't difficult stuff usually but for whatever reason its being a bitch

The right process to kill is LWEMON.EXE
problem setting up g25
hi when i try to set the controls up on my g25 it wont work i have downloaded the software for the g25 its just when i try to set the pedals up they just wont set up the light in the corner are coming up when you press the pedals in dose any one no why it is not picking up????

thanks
Are you sure you are making LFS assignments correctly ?

I don't have LFS here, but IIRC you have first to click at the center of the screen (more or less) to select the function (steer, accelerate, etc...) you want to assign, then you have to click (right part of the monitor) on the axis you want to assign to it.
Just press the pedals to see which axis are detected...

Then you can configure Logitech Profiler as you wish.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG