The online racing simulator
i need all cars for my Name.Privaty
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Suom1
i need good skinner doing my name for all cars that text is :[TCR]Zzz
You should tell us more info. What's the base car colour? Where should the text be?
Quote from Suom1 :i need like orange flames and that text is : Suom1

I think you can make the skins by yourself or tell more info, also why for all cars? Since you're demo you should have access only to XFG, XRG, FBM and Helmet
Quote from EliteAti :I think you can make the skins by yourself or tell more info, also why for all cars? Since you're demo you should have access only to XFG, XRG, FBM and Helmet

He probably meant all demo cars.
or he might be like my mother and this uses her demo account for forums and uses or LFS account for in game use.
Quote from ghostrider83 :or he might be like my mother and this uses her demo account for forums and uses or LFS account for in game use.

LMAO.. ur kiddin rite?
Quote from ghostrider83 :or he might be like my mother and this uses her demo account for forums and uses or LFS account for in game use.

this makes me laugh... bmxtwin's dad is in LLM, but somehow is not the team leader... and now this... oh, boy.

Your mom is awesome
#9 - Suom1
i have two nick that is s2.

Color is grey and text is like Pink
Quote from Suom1 :i have two nick that is s2.

So please, login here with that S2 account and post with it.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG