JO53PHS
maxiim
brandons48
5tag
lukelfs
GAVD999
LFS Photomode Competition Round 48 Voting:Mystery Car
LFSN00b... Pretty nice mystery there
Ndrew. It suits the theme very well as what could be coming over the hill remains as a mystery.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Ndrew. It suits the theme very well as what could be coming over the hill remains as a mystery.

well...not bad idea! Ndrew's pic is the best for theme but still not for my opinion

no offense however
5tag
JO53PHS - Very realistic for LFS, awesome.
Seeing as it's between LFSn00b and Ndrew..

No prizes for guessing who I voted for.
#8 - adin
LFSn00b for me
#9 - 5tag
I voted LFSn00b too. The size, perspective and colour fit's very well and on the preview pic it looks quite perfect. The only little problem I noticed is the car being a tiny bit blurry while the background "around" the car is much sharper.

Ndrew's picture is very good too but on the other hand it looks like there is not much effort put into the making of it.
You know on the one hand it may be more of a creative image than you think of at first sight but on the other hand it's in some way a lazy edit.

The one that I did not really understand is
lukelfs' entry...
It look's like somone detached the rear fender and the front bumper, sprayed it black and then went around it with a toothbrush and some gray paint to sprinkle it all over.

The last thing I want to say is that I was kind of sad when I realised that no one had entered some shot of a stock car, a Scirroco GT version, a Radical or a new interpretation of what an RB4 GTR could look like... or the RA GTR (though that is nonesense^^), or the LX8... or what else has been discussed now and then to come into LFS.
Voted Ndrew.

All the other edits with real cars on an LFS track, just dont look right
Quote from 5tag :
Ndrew's picture is very good too but on the other hand it looks like there is not much effort put into the making of it.
You know on the one hand it may be more of a creative image than you think of at first sight but on the other hand it's in some way a lazy edit.

Hey, i worked 3 hard minutes to get to that!

Quote from DevilDare :Voted Ndrew.

All the other edits with real cars on an LFS track, just dont look right

Well, basically that was the whole round is about, to create an image what you'd imagine/want the next real car to be in LFS

Voted for Niko for a few reasons.
1st: He actually did something
2nd: It's a bimmer!
3rd: God save all in case i would have to pick the next theme

As for the no-car-on-screen case: Well, only entered this round after i saw it's in the rules that you don't even have to edit a car onto the screen, so i just picked the most easiest way when i saw the "Oh, pretty nice flow in the rules, let's see how it goes through"
More exact rules! So if you see me in any rounds, it means i found some cheap tricks to activate.
LFSnOOb is good
#13 - Arm0
maxiim
LFSn00b

Real mystery there
iVoted for lfsnub
GAVD999 yay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG