The online racing simulator
Test Patch Z19 (online compatible)
(175 posts, closed, started )
#101 - hda
everything looks ok now

Windows 7 x64 RTM
Nvidia 7600gt - Forceware 190.62
1680*1050*32

actually! I found a bug, if I start LFS in a window and then try to change it to fullscreen, I get a black screen with the mouse flickering in the center. I can make a movie if u think it would help you
All perfect now!
Quote from hda :everything looks ok now

Windows 7 x64 RTM
Nvidia 7600gt - Forceware 190.62
1680*1050*32

actually! I found a bug, if I start LFS in a window and then try to change it to fullscreen, I get a black screen with the mouse flickering in the center. I can make a movie if u think it would help you

Does anyone else get this bug?

And is that new, or the same in old versions?
It works for me
thx
Vista Home Premium 32 bit

And thx for the new testpatch
maybe i didnt read the whole thread but did u forgot update the dashsymbols for UFR and XFR ??
Z19_test_2 works for me
First of all thanks for the update

Quote from Scawen : ...
Included "Latino" translation : South American / Mexican Spanish...

Who had this idea? Then we should have also Canario, Aragones, Andaluz... and obviously American and British English separated as well
Quote from Bass-Driver :maybe i didnt read the whole thread but did u forgot update the dashsymbols for UFR and XFR ??

No, I didn't know there was anything wrong with them. I did the road cars plus slight improvements to the big GTR cars which still don't have their proper interior update. Also slight improvements to the MRT5, another underdeveloped dash.
Quote from Scawen :Does anyone else get this bug?

Yep Scawen,i suffer from this bug too with test2.
Quote from NitroNitrous :First of all thanks for the update

Who had this idea? Then we should have also Canario, Aragones, Andaluz... and obviously American and British English separated as well

Well there are long discussions about this in the Language section.

Some South Americans don't like some of the Castellano words. For example, they do not like to see "Coche" because in their language it means something which you push a baby in.
#110 - hda
Quote from Scawen :Does anyone else get this bug?

And is that new, or the same in old versions?

I tried Z19 now and got the same problem, the only way I can get out that black screen is by bringing up the task manager and then terminating lfs' process while the screen flickers, which isn't very easy to do
Quote from IlGuercio :Yep Scawen,i suffer from this bug too with test2.

Which version of Windows? Sorry if you've said before.

Can you get to full screen at all if you start in a window, or is it just a black window and flickering mouse whatever you do?
What if you try different SHIFT+F9-F12 keys?
Quote from Scawen :Which version of Windows? Sorry if you've said before.

Can you get to full screen at all if you start in a window, or is it just a black window and flickering mouse whatever you do?

Win Vista 64 Business SP2
If i start in a window and then i press shift+f4 i get flickering screen and lfs turns all black.
What do you exactly mean with the sentence in bold?
-
(Bass-Driver) DELETED by Bass-Driver
#113 - hda
Quote from Scawen :Which version of Windows? Sorry if you've said before.

I got the Z18 exe, renamed it to lfsz18 and ran it on the same folder i got lfs z19. The game was in full screen so I quit and when I launched it again the window was smaller than the one I had in z19 and going full screen didn't cause any flickering.

The funny thing is that now the problem is gone with z19 as well

I'm confused
Quote from IlGuercio :What do you exactly mean with the sentence in bold?

The ways to go to full screen :

SHIFT+F9, SHIFT+F10, SHIFT+F11, SHIFT+F12 (can be programmed in Screen Options)

Anyway, how about this Test 3 (attached)... I'd be surprised if it makes a difference but it has one more thing like Z18.
Attached files
LFS_Z19_test_3.zip - 965.1 KB - 274 views
Z19_2 doesn't work for me neither...
my lfs starts in window mode, after shift+f4 black screen and everything flicker again...
but!!! when I press shift+f12 -> wrong...
shift+F9-F11 - ITS OK! and then when I press shift+F12 its working...
and its working when I press shift+f4 to window and switch back to fullscreen

well actually...its working
In Options->screen you can assign resolution to:
Shift+F9
Shift+F10
Shift+F11
Shift+F12

EDIT: i see u post reply
Test2 and test3 work good except the stuck busy cursor still stays on. It could be SoftTH related though. Windows 7 x64.
Quote from Scawen :The ways to go to full screen :

Anyway, how about this Test 3 (attached)... I'd be surprised if it makes a difference but it has one more thing like Z18.

If i go with shift+f12 it is all right.I tried shift+f9 and it works too.
Looks like only shift+f4 is bugged.
I'll try test3
#119 - hda
Quote from Scawen :The ways to go to full screen :

both test 2 and 3 are working now (after using z18 like I described in my last post)
I don't know if it is mentioned before.

But with the multiscreen enabled, in the main menu the buttons are in wrong position, not the draw but the where to click. So if I click to practice don't happen, if I click on multiplayer go to practice, if I click on One Player go to multiplayer.. etc.

No problem in windowed mode. Only in Fullscreen mode, but if I do window and go to fullscreen again it run fine

Also when I start LFS say "Could not create english file"

It is not a fresh install from Z, is from Z18, I will do a fresh install tomorrow
windows xp sp3 / geforce 7600 gt

no problems
It still flicker for me when starting in windowed and switching to fullscreen. Tried to do it with original z19 exe ant got the same
Scawen i tried test3 and the flickering things is still there.
If i start lfs in a window and then shift+f4 the screen goes black and everything flickers but,if i quickly hit that combination again it goes back to window mode and i can read a red message on the top left of the screen:
Screen dimension changed:go to full screen.
Quote from Napalm Candy :I don't know if it is mentioned before.

But with the multiscreen enabled, in the main menu the buttons are in wrong position, not the draw but the where to click. So if I click to practice don't happen, if I click on multiplayer go to practice, if I click on One Player go to multiplayer.. etc.

No problem in windowed mode. Only in Fullscreen mode, but if I do window and go to fullscreen again it run fine

Also when I start LFS say "Could not create english file"

It is not a fresh install from Z, is from Z18, I will do a fresh install tomorrow

I guess you are usiong Z19?

Please can you try with this special test exe, to see if it solves the problem for you?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1285831#post1285831
so for me the solution was:
shift+F9 (or something else then full resolution), THEN SHIFT+F12...
after that - shift+f4 was working again

also gui bug disappeard
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z19 (online compatible)
(175 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG