The online racing simulator
Round 0a: Skins
Hello teams:

FOR THE TEST RACE ONLY:

Skin requirements are waived as they are in the rules. We simply require that you run your number on the bonnet and doors of the car. The number must be against a solid background so that the number stands out. The background must stand out from the skin, and the number must stand out from the skin and the background. Please only use rectangular or oval shaped backgrounds. We are not requiring any logos for this round.

We will have the official skin pack out as soon as possible. We are working to secure server providers for GTAL and our other events, which is holding up the pack.
I think the numbers have to be the ones you're designated Scott
#4 - J@tko
Quote from pacesetter :I think the numbers have to be the ones you're designated Scott

They are car 98...?

BTW that skin is fine Scott.
Sorry Scott...... I just presumed it was the numbers beside the team names on the list
could you upload those numberplates? Think they are very nice
#7 - pik_d
They're from last years GTAL series. Just look in the 2009 section and you'll find them.
#8 - J@tko
Thanks
Can we use the skin templates from Season 1? Or will there be new templates?
Season 1 templates are allowed in round 0a
Quote from andRo. :Can we use the skin templates from Season 1? Or will there be new templates?

Its a good idea, so yes please do. Ours will come ASAP.
Skin for 0a round had to fix some typoes the skin painter made lol and didnt have the font so will have final vers for next race see below post for skin.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by TypeRacing
-
#14 - Arm0
Yes you may use the numberplates from last season for this event. But remember please, that the number MUST be on the bonnet(hood) AS WELL AS the doors. See boldunderlined part in quote below.

Quote from dekojester :Hello teams:

This thread will be the source of information regarding skins for the 2010 season. You are required to post your skins here prior to each round.

FOR THE TEST RACE ONLY:

Skin requirements are waived as they are in the rules. We simply require that you run your number on the bonnet and doors of the car. The number must be against a solid background so that the number stands out. The background must stand out from the skin, and the number must stand out from the skin and the background. Please only use rectangular or oval shaped backgrounds. We are not requiring any logos for this round.

We will have the official skin pack out as soon as possible. We are working to secure server providers for GTAL and our other events, which is holding up the pack.

Dinamo Motorsprot team skin for Round 00
We are studying on it a new special skin for GTAL'10
Attached images
FXR_gtal_test_2048.jpg
Quote from Lombardi :Dinamo Motorsprot team skin for Round 00
We are studying on it a new special skin for GTAL'10

Please have the number placed on the hood of the car as well as the doors.

That also goes for Last Lap Motorsports and Acuna.
I think you can use the old plates and make te new logo on it.(look at the shedule thread) Think its the easiest way.
#22 - need
It's a skin I got from Vilante a while back with a view to changing the colours while retaining the base design.
The jpg posted needs to be updated though, since Vilante's title layer got missed out.
I've also asked him to make us a completely new skin as well, so hopefully this one will just be for the test event.
Ok updating skin now.
-
#24 Something Awful skin for test race.
Attached images
FZR_SADSR_GTAL10_R0.jpg
Quote from boothy :It's supposed to be high res skins...

Yes, just noticed that Photobucket reduced the res.
Keep getting uploading error, wtf

I'll ask Paul to upload it here again in high res.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG