The online racing simulator
Round 4 - Reports
Raise your reports here, using this form :

Your Name:

Your LFS Username:

Protest Against: (LFS Username)

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3)

Lap :

Description - Your opinion of what happened)

You have until October 14th 2009, 20:15 UTC to raise a report.

You can also keep that on PM(then send to BOTH GreyBull [CHA] and snoring_snoopy your protest) if you want to keep your privacy.

Replays can be found here.

PLEASE NO DISCUSSION HERE!!!!

Note : #07 and #21 are already under investigation for unfair recovering(going through the barriers in order to rejoin the course).
Your Name: Tommy Østgaard

Your LFS Username: Tomhah

Protest Against: (LFS Username) #43 - Andy Kirschetorte - USERNAME: StableX

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) race 2

Lap : 8-15 dunno exactly

Description - Your opinion of what happened):
I try to pass him on the inside, and he pushes me into the barriers. He also did many other strange things throughout the races. So I'd like to protest in a more "general" way, if thats possible, and not for one action only.
Your Name: Andy Kirschetorte

Your LFS Username: StableX

Protest Against: (LFS Username) T. Østgaard - Tomhah

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) end race 2

Lap : after race

Description - Made deliberate statements in chat before race 3 that I should watch out as he was going to bump me off the track. I feel this is firstly not very sporting and to state he was going to deliberately try and take me out if the opportunity came up, against 10.2 if he did that.

Screenshot taken if required.
Your Name: Niall Murray

Your LFS Username: n-murray

Protest Against: (LFS Username) #43 - Andy Kirschetorte (StableX)

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3)

Lap :Race 2 about lap 4-5 (il be more excact when i see replay)

Description - Your opinion of what happened) dives down the inside of me where it is NOT a overtaking place (last turn) and continues to push me out wide on that long left hand bend under the jump and squeezes me into the barrier and i get suspension damage which ruioned my race.
#5 - pb04
Your Name:#04-B.Péter

Your LFS Username: pb04

Protest Against: (LFS Username) StableX

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) Race 1

Lap : 2

He spun me at the first hairpin, in lap 2, and i lost 3 places.
Here are the definitive penalties for round 4. The points table will be done tonight too.

Quote :
Protest Against: TypeRacing
Which Event / Session: Front Row
Lap: 3

5 points penalty for TypeRacing.

Quote :Protest Against: StableX
Which Event / Session: Race 1
Lap: 2
Description: pb04 was pushed off the turn

Warning for StableX

Quote :
Protest Against: StableX
Lap: 4
Description: TypeRacing was pushed off the turn by him

Warning for StableX

Description: z-ro 8 spun, he was pushed by StableX

10 points penalty for StableX

Which Event / Session: Race 2
Description: n-murray was pushed on the barriers

10 points penalty for StableX

Quote :
Lap: 6

Racing incident.

Quote :Protest Against: oldnavy
Lap: 7/8
Description: -nightfly- was spun by him

10 penalty for oldnavy

Which Event / Session: Race 3
Lap: 2

Racing incident

Quote :Your Name:#04-B.Péter

Quote :

Your LFS Username: pb04

Protest Against: (LFS Username) StableX

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) Race 1

Lap : 2

He spun me at the first hairpin, in lap 2, and i lost 3 places.

5 points penalty for StableX

Quote :Your Name: Tommy Østgaard

Quote :

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) race 2

Lap : 8-15 dunno exactly

Description - Your opinion of what happened):
I try to pass him on the inside, and he pushes me into the barriers. He also did many other strange things throughout the races. So I'd like to protest in a more "general" way, if thats possible, and not for one action only.

10 points penalty for StableX.

Quote :Your Name: Andy Kirschetorte

Quote :

Your LFS Username: StableX

Protest Against: (LFS Username) T. Østgaard - Tomhah

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) end race 2

Lap : after race

Description - Made deliberate statements in chat before race 3 that I should watch out as he was going to bump me off the track. I feel this is firstly not very sporting and to state he was going to deliberately try and take me out if the opportunity came up, against 10.2 if he did that.

Screenshot taken if required.

10 points penalty for Tomhah.
  • StableX showed an appalling behaviour during this round, showing no intention to race cleanly and usually pushing his fellow competitors in order to pass them. He even pushed #21 and #66 into the red and white barriers, causing them to roll. After being asked of the aim of his agissement, he said that "this is bnj". We just cannot tolerate this behaviour and this kind of attitude, and therefore we decided to ban StableX for 1 event. StableX may then be put on probation from iCON's events for a duration to be announced after the end of the Fall 2009 season of the BnJ revival Cup
Quote from BnJ Revival Cup's regulations :10.4 Trying to rejoin the circuit after being stranded outside the fence or the barrier is
strictly forbidden, and may result in heavy penalties.

20 points penalty for #07 and #21, both for trying to rejoin the course going through red and white barriers.
StableX has filled an appeal about his ban. We will release our final conclusions about his case within the next 48 hours.
Here are our conclusions after the Mr. Kirschetorte's(aka StableX) appeal concerning his ban, which occured after the 4th round of the Fall 2009 season of the BnJ revival Cup.

==========================
Which Event / Session: Race 1 Lap: 2
Description: pb04 was pushed off the turn
1:13.40 StableX hits tyre
1:13.87 Tyre hits pb04 at rear of car
1:14.34 Tyre has made pb04 spin around to right at 90 degrees
1:14.49 - StableX takes foot off gas realising car will come in to contact with already spun pb04
1:14.70 StableX has no alternative but to hit pb04 who has spun out of control.
In the space of 1.3 seconds all that happened. The tyre hit pb04 before I made contact. I only
made contact because pb04 had already spun from the tyre and I had no option. Finally, at the
start of your report you state I got a warning, yet at the bottom for the same incident I got a 5
point penalty.

Andy hits the tires and the flying tires spun Peter (really unlucky) but then Andy didn´t brake really, he tried to go through Peter.

5 points penalty for StableX. Penalty unchanged.

=============================
Which Event / Session: Race 1 Lap: 4
Description: z-ro 8 spun, he was pushed by StableX
3:16.60 z-ro 8 steers left while out of position while going slower than the car behind on his left,
StableX
3:17.28 z-ro 8 and StableX make contact due to StableX going faster than z_ro 8 and z-ro 8
turning in to StableX
3:18.69 z-ro 8 hits barrier as a result of spin.
I was coming out of the tight left turn and trying to straighten up. If z-ro 8 was not going slower
and trying to turn left back on to the racing line, I would not have touched the back left of his
car. As z-ro 8 agrees, from the replay, this was not my fault.

Racing incident. Penalty cleared for this incident.

Which Event / Session: Race 2 Lap: 4
Description: n-murray was pushed on the barriers
2:47.91 n-murray is wide of racing line leaving a gap on the left.
2:48.61 StableX moves up the left seeing n-murray is out of position.
2:49.54 n-murray realising he is out of position, turns in to the path of StableX and they hit.
2:50.07 n-murray still out of position realising he wont make the turn, takes foot off gas
completely and turns in to StableX who is still accelerating on racing line.
2:50.28 n-murray and StableX collide again due to n-murray being out of position
2:50.89 n-murray hits barrier causing him to lift in air and shoot forward
2:52.45 n-murray comes to rest hitting outside barrier. If n-murray was not out of position,
leaving a gap on the inside, the incident would not have happened. n-murray was at fault to be
out of position and I feel I just maintained the typical racing line, taking the space left by nmurray.

An interesting one: Murray and Andy battled really hard, Murray leaved a gap, and Andy tried to go through. They touched each other.....

10 points penalty for StableX. Penalty unchanged.

==============================
Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3) race 2 Lap : 12
10:13.59 0stgaard deliberately turns in to StableX while StableX is as far left as he can go and
maintains his line. They hit!
10:14.85 0stgaard has not completely passed StableX after hitting and brakes and starts turning
left. This is due to being off the racing line and realising he will not be able to make the right turn
without hitting the barrier.
10:15.29 StableX and 0stgaard collide again.
10:15.76 0stgaard starts to make right turn, knowing he is too far right and carrying too much
speed.
10:16.74 0stgaard hits barrier and slows causing StableX to hit him in the back.
10:17.11 0stgaard lands on side as a result of barrier hit and StableX passes. The incident
happened due to 0stgaard originally turning in to me, causing him to go slightly more right than
he already was.
As a result of him being out of position, he braked early and turned in to the racing line causing
StableX to collide with him. 0stgaard hit the barrier due to carrying too much speed and trying to
turn left then right without the room for the maneuver causing him to hit the left barrier.

The next interesting one: need a lot of angles and repeats to make here my oppinion:

Andy and Tommy fought against each other. Andys tires are burning, Tommy has good temperature. Cause of the burning tires, Andy slided a little bit and gave Tommy the chance to overtake him on the little "straigtht". Tommy was first in the corner so the corner was for him, he braked a little bit earlier cause of the overtake maneuver, Andy didn´t realised that, braked and turned into the corner a little bit too early and touched Tommy. BUT NOW: cause of his tire burning Andy slided into Tommy and pushed him into the barrier (at this moment he is on the brakes).

Conclusion : Racing incident. 10 points penalty cleared.

CONCLUSION:
Andy Kirschetorte gets his ban lifted, but will be on a probation period during the next iCON sanctionned event he takes part in.

Note:
This incidents happend in the BnJ revival cup, a league with really hard battling and contacts. This reports above doesn´t mean that StableX is a crasher or bad driver. No, here we tried to find the right decisions and solution for contacts and battling with too much ambition and/or "racing fever".

Kind regards
Tom
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG