The online racing simulator
Racing Line in BF1 not available
Hey guys,
i have a problem. When i race on BF1, there isnt a racing line if i press 4! On all other cars there is one, only on BF1 not. What can i do?

Greets, Monk.
By the time you've got to the ability to drive the BF1, you won't need the racing line assist.
Quote from tristancliffe :By the time you've got to the ability to drive the BF1, you won't need the racing line assist.

But thats not the point! It doesnt work and i want to fix it.
which version? i just tested with plain z and i have the racing line.

were you perhaps on a server with FCV enabled? i think that might disable the racing line.
Quote from bunder9999 :which version? i just tested with plain z and i have the racing line.

were you perhaps on a server with FCV enabled? i think that might disable the racing line.

Z17, but i had the problem before, too. And no, i have that problem on every server and offline.

greets
shot in the dark, you're missing some PTH files... i'd try reinstalling.
Actually, the racing line is generated after the AI path files (.KNW) and not the .PTH files.
Quote from Danny LFS :Actually, the racing line is generated after the AI path files (.KNW) and not the .PTH files.

oh, right. i knew it was one or the other.
#9 - Dac
As above the BF1 is an extremely quick car and even after thousands of laps in LFS i dont even bother using it cause its so challenging. If your good enough to use it then you shouldnt need an imaginary racing line drawn out for you.
Quote from Dac :As above the BF1 is an extremely quick car and even after thousands of laps in LFS i dont even bother using it cause its so challenging. If your good enough to use it then you shouldnt need an imaginary racing line drawn out for you.

word
The visible racing line isn't even a good one in most instances I've seen.

Stop using it as a crutch, learn how to pick out your own reference points, and learn how to drive.
Quote from Forbin :The visible racing line isn't even a good one in most instances I've seen.

Stop using it as a crutch, learn how to pick out your own reference points, and learn how to drive.

Well IMO the line itself isn't too bad, the colors are pretty much off though
Don't bother using it for any car. ESPECIALLY BF1, since you won't have much time to look at it anyway
Ok, but how i said thats not the point! The Racing Line isnt available and i want it back! So what must i do (no re-install)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG