The online racing simulator
I want rokingham now.
(12 posts, closed, started )
I want rokingham now.
When can We expect TOO See this game track, and what 2 cars will be relesed aswell as scriocoo.?

regards.,
Baniel.
you ain't getting it anyway so why are you asking?
#3 - e.M
kind of people i dont like
#4 - CSF
Oh dear.

Mate please think about what you are doing opening this topic. It will just end up in a flame war. We all want Rockingham, we all want the Schickoko, but at the moment no-one on this forum knows when they will be out. The dev's won't tell us after the horrible period after the VW was originally announced and then delayed. However in my own opinion I doubt that Rockingham will be released in the next 6-12 months, and that's being optimistic.
Quote from Luke.S :you ain't getting it anyway so why are you asking?

Iwill buy s3, so don't flame me nub,

qq more.
http://www.lfs.net/?page=rockingham

"We cannot yet give a release date estimate. We want to get Rockingham to you sooner rather than later, but we don't know what will come up between now and when it is ready for release."
Best thread ever!
Quote from Silverracer :http://www.lfs.net/?page=rockingham

"We cannot yet give a release date estimate. We want to get Rockingham to you sooner rather than later, but we don't know what will come up between now and when it is ready for release."

Thanks for nice reply, will try be helpfulk on forums until it releses and then i buy s3 mod please lock this thread.
Quote from CSF :Oh dear.

Mate please think about what you are doing opening this topic. It will just end up in a flame war. We all want Rockingham, we all want the Schickoko, but at the moment no-one on this forum knows when they will be out. The dev's won't tell us after the horrible period after the VW was originally announced and then delayed. However in my own opinion I doubt that Rockingham will be released in the next 6-12 months, and that's being optimistic.

Dude learn to spell, it's scirocoo not ;schitcocko'

Regarss,

Bain.
Quote from jewjoo :Dude learn to spell, it's scirocoo not ;schitcocko'

Regarss,

Bain.

It's actually Scirocco...
#11 - CSF
Quote from Luke.S :you ain't getting it anyway so why are you asking?

Any real need? There will be quite a few who have heard of the latest LFS developments and will be keeping a close eye on what happens. Sure this isn't the best of topics, but there is no real need for posts like this. It's better for LFS's development if there are new people buying the game and checking it's development... Being an arse to new people does nothing for anyone.

Quote from jewjoo :Dude learn to spell, it's scirocoo not ;schitcocko'

Regarss,

Bain.

Hmmm interesting flame! That's a joke from a few months back when someone like you joined the forum and was asking for his "schicoko", and it turned out to be someone in the community having a joke. He ended up getting banned though.

Oh I get it.
Quote from jewjoo :When can We expect TOO See this game track

When it's ready.

Quote from jewjoo :and what 2 cars will be relesed aswell as scriocoo.?

2? Nobody mentioned 2. The 1 car mentioned has not yet been announced.
This thread is closed

I want rokingham now.
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG