The online racing simulator
the46 | New Fall Programming!!
(32 posts, started )

Launch of the 46's Fall Programming!!

A new wave of excitement is sweeping back at the 46 with the launch of its new Automn Programming. The schedule has never been this good.

4 new shows will be airing this fall on the 46:

- The Formula Junior Championship | An LFS racing simulator series that has ran this summer will be broadcasted with Kevin Peeters in the commentary booth. Relive all the action from the restricted Formula XR series. Dates & times TBA.

- The GT Series | An LFS racing simulator series organized by Scott McKenzie consisting of 6 rounds where drivers need to push their restricted FZ50 GTRs to the limit to win it all. Chris Wilkinson and Yannick Martin will be covering all the action LIVE. Every 2nd Sunday @ 1800 UTC.

- The LOTA StreetStock Cup | An LFS racing simulator series organized by the League of the Americas. An 8 round battle for the victory as drivers and teams try to get their hands on the championship win. Use of all the TBO-class cars (XR GT Turbo, FXO Turbo, RB4 Turbo) will bring excitement to the screen. This series will be brought to you LIVE by Yannick Martin and Nolan Scott. Every Thursdays @ 0130 UTC.

- The 16 Hour Race 2009 | A LFS racing simulator event of the most prestigious. 16 hours of tough, long, multi-class endurance racing on the tough curves of Aston, UK. 3 different vehicule categories (GT-1 (FXR, FZR, XRR), GT-2 (FXR, FZR, XRR) and N-GT (XFR, UFR)), 4 driver-per-team, 4 race servers. Nothing less than pure excitement. LIVE October 17th @ 1730 UTC.

Furthermore, please note that some older on-demand shows and series may not be available for viewing for a period of time as we are currently in the process of moving them servers. We do apologize for this inconvenience.

First airing tonight @ 2130 EDT (0130 UTC) of the LOTA StreetStock Cup LIVE on the 46 with Yannick Martin and Nolan Scott!

http://the46.ka46.com

More shows are in the making, therefore please do not look away. We at the 46 hope you will enjoy the new programming.
can we have the simpsons too between races?
#3 - pik_d
Wow, this is the first I've heard the SSC will be broadcasted and I'm racing in it. I hope we put on a good show.

Also all your links are broken because they say /show_ instead of /shows_
Thanks for the heads up (fixed).

LIVE in 45 minutes
The LOTA SSC Round 1 broadcast is ondemand now. There were some problems, but overall it was fine-ish.
great
wow, i think I know where my vote for best league website goes to this year :jawdrop:
Great stuff Yannick
Sounds great!

Can we expect GT Series coverage this sunday?

EDIT: Just read in the site its scheduled. Fantastic news!
What a great looking and functioning website Yannick.. very nice!
Wow, really great stuff!

E : IMHO you should push a little bit the StreetStock Cup's organisators to make them drawing some numberplates... Would look better

E2 : What about you use LFS TV Director?

E3 : Why am I present twice on the championship standings of the TBO Challenge?
He's a really good up and coming commentator, trust us, he's a goodun
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

E : IMHO you should push a little bit the StreetStock Cup's organisators to make them drawing some numberplates... Would look better

E2 : What about you use LFS TV Director?

E3 : Why am I present twice on the championship standings of the TBO Challenge?

Hehe. 1 - I'll talk with Lee, but I dunno what it'll give. Many cars have some numbers, i'll see what I can do. 2 - We couldn't get the TVD to work on Nolan's LFS last night for some strange reason, but don't worry, we'll fix that. 3 - That is a good question :P .

Kevin Peeters is bjoerk, was with us in one of the last MMSC races I believe, he's promising.

Thanks for all the great comments and thumbs folks. Appreciating it, and hope you'll all like it.
Provides great quality streams, loved it during the TBO challenge. Great stuff Yannick, as usual. Site looks better than ever too!
Quote from Wilko868 :He's a really good up and coming commentator, trust us, he's a goodun

Anything that gets you away from the mic is a good thing . Role on some new clean, respectful commentators.
Quote from anttt69 :Anything that gets you away from the mic is a good thing . Role on some new clean, respectful commentators.

That is the point
Quote from anttt69 :Anything that gets you away from the mic is a good thing . Role on some new clean, respectful commentators.

What does clean have to do with it? I shower about once every 2 years, so should I not be behind the microphone?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What does clean have to do with it? I shower about once every 2 years, so should I not be behind the microphone?

All you've done there, Passo, is prove you are a smelly git! :doh:
Quote from Wilko868 :All you've done there, Passo, is prove you are a smelly git! :doh:

Don't worry, I do shower much more regularly. But my point is, what is clean supposed to mean?
#25 - CSF
No twatting up the arse I guess?

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG