The online racing simulator
[DM] Drift Mechanism 2009
(44 posts, closed, started )
personally i dont think you know that many people on our team(clearly just as you proven to us) and i also dont think you have an S2 account. That being said i would now like to ask you to PISS OFF
have a nice day demo dick:bullwhip::bananadea
There's no need for insults here, and even less need for unjustified and irrelevant demo discrimination. Keep it up and you'll find your thread locked.
Have you ever heard of PMs people?
sorry about that bob, just this guy is making me mad trying to stir things up
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :lol ok dude just for 1 i am an s2 drifter and by all means i kno most of the drifters in dm .. now ur telling me that u guys dont have any team hoppers in ur team wat about this dude miriam he came to a sever i was drifting in with no dm taggs on then he leaves and comes back with dm taggs on after a few mins he changes her taggs to a diff team so ur telling me thats not team hopping ???? or for say unit ive seen him with pg tags on and so why is it that u claim not to have any team hoppers .. by far i hear dm doesn't have all that good of rep on s2 for there teams attitude and the way they handle stuff ... and rabbit explain to me wat failed teams u have came from ???? lol the noobs on s2 these days make me laugh telling me to buy an s2 account get better drifters and come looking for me nubs ill be waiting

Better yet take it to a PM stop flaming up our team section
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :lol pms are a waste of time thanx for insulting me tho very professional shows the nature of your team so why do you guys keep avoiding wat failed teams u came from cuz the last time i check rabbit and side were in 420 and from the looks of it they haven't failed yet yes they had bad tudes but they have changed and seem to be doing pretty damn good for them selfs ... looks like they also got some of they're org 420 members so wat other failed teams guys ????? and hurley i kno you all well enuff that i dont have to look at your roster to tell you whos in your team lol i also kno dms org name was full throttle nice team name wat happen with that ???? changing a team name wont change your rep but good job trying so before you go insulting other you might wanna check who your really talking to next time and you might wanna check who knos all the nits a gritts about you guys you dont want me post up here cuz you dont want others to see how you all really are like ... and if miriam is a supporter why let him run the taggs it makes no sence make supporter skins for thse wanting to support your team its not all that har but nice excuse's ill give you guys an a+ on bs lol if you guys were maybe active on s2 then you might find me im common in falken db fun d-power d tech d1 and some cruise severs have a good day and ty for getting lc shut down its kids like u who have all the good cruise sever shut down cuz you guys mess with the insims gg and gj have a great time see you on the tracks lol ... nice moto tho lol if you rise to the challenge you might wanna accept challenges from certen teams and not run away but all in all have a great time

bahhahaha at this nub first of all leave 420 outta this and nothing needs to brought up about us yes we have our diffs with dm but by far they have decent drifters and im sure once one of them finds you they will show you wats up let alone if i find you first !!! you claim to be a s2 drifter why under your name says demo racer? if you claim all this your name would have s2 licence under it... if i was you id shut my mouth befor you dig your self a grave that you cant get outta of ... im willing to bet if you post on theyre forums they would love to challenge you and when they are done with you come find me at our site and challenge me one on one ... you give us drifters bad names cuz of the bs you bring to forums about stupid stuff end of story start pmming people stop posting up dumb szhit on the thread !!!! damnit this is why i havent made a 420 thread here cuz of this drama ill stay with the site i have and wat not good luck dm all in all we have our differences but i will still look to you guys as another drift team to have fun with !!!! Keep it Sideways
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :lol pms are a waste of time thanx for insulting me tho very professional shows the nature of your team so why do you guys keep avoiding wat failed teams u came from cuz the last time i check rabbit and side were in 420 and from the looks of it they haven't failed yet yes they had bad tudes but they have changed and seem to be doing pretty damn good for them selfs ... looks like they also got some of they're org 420 members so wat other failed teams guys ????? and hurley i kno you all well enuff that i dont have to look at your roster to tell you whos in your team lol i also kno dms org name was full throttle nice team name wat happen with that ???? changing a team name wont change your rep but good job trying so before you go insulting other you might wanna check who your really talking to next time and you might wanna check who knos all the nits a gritts about you guys you dont want me post up here cuz you dont want others to see how you all really are like ... and if miriam is a supporter why let him run the taggs it makes no sence make supporter skins for thse wanting to support your team its not all that har but nice excuse's ill give you guys an a+ on bs lol if you guys were maybe active on s2 then you might find me im common in falken db fun d-power d tech d1 and some cruise severs have a good day and ty for getting lc shut down its kids like u who have all the good cruise sever shut down cuz you guys mess with the insims gg and gj have a great time see you on the tracks lol ... nice moto tho lol if you rise to the challenge you might wanna accept challenges from certen teams and not run away but all in all have a great time

Hm hei you..
I dont know who you are but first Im a girl just soo you know that!..
Almost whole Dm is friends of me and why do you bother if I use the DM tag ? It dont make sence for you no soo dont care then?
Im supporting them yes and im talking whit them everyday soo shush.. They approev I could use the tag to support soo whats the problem? And I havent used a other team names at all. Only my name whit a heart or slut when im copping whit takumi soo dont start something you dont know anything about..?
Stop talking shit about everyone else..
And you have no rights talking shit about 420!
420 is a serious team and they have nothing about DM or this conv.
I mean DM and 420 is to real good teams
Its funny how ppl can behave like that.. get a life plis

- Miriam

No pms keep ppl like u from getting my thread shut down.. so either start using them or just stop posting here period End of discussion

Also we did not have Lc shut down.. we had nothing to do with their stupid insim. the only thing i had against Lc was that they would kick us out for going AFk for 5 min.. then when other ppl sit they didnt get kicked that was the fus over that so get your facts straight b4 u try to blame a insim crash on us... and ill also have u to know LC didnt pay thier server host.. that is the reason they got shut down.. they dont even have a website anymore .. hmm u gonna blame the website crash on us too ?

Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :im sry can you use better english i dont understand you at all spell and using proper words might help you out in life wow your a girl congrats do you want a cookie

Hm nah my english arent soo great sry.. stop been soo f.. mean!
Hey DM people
First off all well done to Rabbit for the sucsessfull team!
Thumbs up

And to mk2passat@something.
Its clearly you are enviouse at rabbit's team.
Since he lead the team sucsessfully
As i know u didnt,thats why the team went all crap

The members who where aware of your life situation.
did leave the team.

Keep up the good job hiding under another name!
Quote from 4Stroke2Slow :First off all well done to Rabbit for the sucsessfull team!
Thumbs up

And to mk2passat@something.
Its clearly you are enviouse at rabbit's team.
Since he lead the team sucsessfully
As i know u didnt,thats why the team went all crap

The members who where aware of your life situation.
did leave the team.

Keep up the good job hiding under another name!

umm yea if u think thats Gsx its not
Quote from JDMKING20 :umm yea if u think thats Gsx its not

rofl at thinking its me rofl rofl rofl i have better things to do rsport thankyou
powned by all mean r sport 420 isnt a failed team by far i beleave we more rep on lfs then 6s and dm put toghther so there for get your facts straight yes mkii is me yes i have 2 accounts just see its only takes a lil bit to piss you guys off and if you guys were smarter i would have taken you kids so long to figure out it was me lol you been pwned by me have a good time kiddies bye bye
step up to challanges dm 420 has challange you quite a few times and you kids run away like panzies might help to show a lil bit more interest in running a team by far i knew wat rabbit ment about being from a failed team hinting towards 420 which isnt possible the kid left 420 cuz he couldnt take a joke and claimed i called him somthing when it wasnt tru so watever you leaveing for a bs reason dosnt make us fail it makes you fail so like i said the invatation is there hurley i have nothing wrong with you and spnge you neither rabbits who i have probs with and like i said i kno the team a whole ot better then you guys will ever kno it
:munching_

Chips anyone?
#43 - Jakg
This thread makes baby Jesus cry.
Quote from DrftnGSX :step up to challanges dm 420 has challange you quite a few times and you kids run away like panzies might help to show a lil bit more interest in running a team by far i knew wat rabbit ment about being from a failed team hinting towards 420 which isnt possible the kid left 420 cuz he couldnt take a joke and claimed i called him somthing when it wasnt tru so watever you leaveing for a bs reason dosnt make us fail it makes you fail so like i said the invatation is there hurley i have nothing wrong with you and spnge you neither rabbits who i have probs with and like i said i kno the team a whole ot better then you guys will ever kno it

hmm as i recall it.. u kicked us out dumbass
This thread is closed

[DM] Drift Mechanism 2009
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG